Indiana Jones stunt show update?

Tom P.

It would make sense that they want to finally update it, particularly if Indiana Jones 5 actually does come out. But the article in question cites no sources, not even anonymous ones. And no other sites I have seen are saying anything similar, nor have any of the insiders here indicated anything similar. So, for now, I tend to take this with the huge grain of salt reserved for anything from The Site That Shall Not Be Named.

Oriolesmagic

I'd love to see the show given a fresh look. I think it's one of the more entertaining live-shows on property.

But you have to think this land is also earmarked as the most prime location for the next D/E ticket at DHS. Certainly wouldn't mind that either.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
I'd love to see the show given a fresh look. I think it's one of the more entertaining live-shows on property.

But you have to think this land is also earmarked as the most prime location for the next D/E ticket at DHS. Certainly wouldn't mind that either.
Even with Star Wars, doesn't DHS still have legit expansion room without eating into the current slate?

jt04

Hopefully it’s updated. I’d prefer a ride but an update doesn’t mean it won’t be replaced down the road (but sounds like it delays any potential ride but couldn’t they add a ride and still keep the show?)

Just because this will remain doesn't hurt chances the next major expansion will occur in and around the old animation areas. It also leaves the door open for Indy at one of the other parks. Yes!

Tom P.

It's interesting that they are saying that all of the "making a movie" elements will be removed. That would require a pretty major change to the show.
I know that Hollywood Studios has abandoned all of the elements of the park being a working studio that it originally had. But I still don't see why that means that an individual attraction can't have a "behind the scenes" element as part of its story. That seems so integral to this attraction. I hate to see it go. (If it does.)

matt9112

It's interesting that they are saying that all of the "making a movie" elements will be removed. That would require a pretty major change to the show.

i thought it sounded like more or less scenses stay but transitions are not a bunch of director/camera type stuff. so it just goes from scene to scene.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom