Indiana Jones Land?

DisneyDodo

After everything thats been announced is finished, i fear nothing new in ANY of the Florida parks for 5 years. I hope we are wrong.
I’m predicting they will hold off on opening anything new until right around when Epic Universe opens. They’ll time a whole bunch of “additions” to coincide with that (“additions” in quotes as most will be reskins/refurbs like Splash->PatF and SSE)

DisneyDodo

Nothing not started now would be ready in time…
Epic Universe is unlikely to open before 2025, so they could announce things at the 2022 D23 Expo that would open around then. Yes, that means they’d have to build them faster than Tron/GotG, but a) I don’t anticipate anything as substantial as those, and b) they could have completed Tron/GotG in half the time if they were motivated to.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Epic Universe is unlikely to open before 2025, so they could announce things at the 2022 D23 Expo that would open around then. Yes, that means they’d have to build them faster than Tron/GotG, but a) I don’t anticipate anything as substantial as those, and b) they could have completed Tron/GotG in half the time if they were motivated to.
I believe it’s 2024..it was 23 and they stopped briefly and moved it back.

but they’re not doging it like “big brother” is

DisneyDodo

I believe it’s 2024..it was 23 and they stopped briefly and moved it back.

but they’re not doging it like “big brother” is
They pushed it back to 2024 before the pandemic. It’s possible it could still open in 2024, but seems very unlikely based on what I’ve read. Either way, if TWDC felt it was financially prudent to open things at the same time, they can. It’s been a long time since Disney has had as much incentive to add as UEU will provide (both to prevent a mass exodus of would-be WDW guests and to attract the larger flock of Orlando tourists UEU will draw).

Despite that, I still expect Disney to go with cheap overlays over brand new builds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom