Indiana Jones Land?

jt04

Worms. Why did it have to be a can of worms?

Just kidding. I really can't decide which park would be the best.

Without having any details, my uneducated leaning is DAK.

britain

Worms. Why did it have to be a can of worms?

1540267290264.png

*Seeing as this is a family site, I highly recommend watching What We Do in the Shadows via Vidangel. :)

Phicinfan

Do keep up.
Find it very funny when they don't give direct credit to the sources...just a little nod...

That being said, per you and one other insider the Shanghai Pirates Tech is still being fought for by two parks. Per this article, and I believe you or one other stated - is this tech potential for DHS for Indy?

IMDREW

If Indy is going in the Studios I guess we'll have to wait a decade before that happens. With all the investments they recently made in the park, any expansion would be far into the future wouldn't it? Epcot, MK and DAK possible expansions are bound to happen before they'll do anything in DHS right? Or are they switching to 'all-parks' expanding at the same time thing?

Phicinfan

If Indy is going in the Studios I guess we'll have to wait a decade before that happens. With all the investments they recently made in the park, any expansion would be far into the future wouldn't it? Epcot, MK and DAK possible expansions are bound to happen before they'll do anything in DHS right? Or are they switching to 'all-parks' expanding at the same time thing?
Not to put words in @marni1971 's mouth, but he stated Disney is fully realizing that DHS will need more especially to help make more for crowds due to SW:GE. I agree I don't think we see anymore in year one or two, but I think 5 years or so could be doable, that park will be stacked and racked once SW opens.....they desperately need more

IMDREW

Not to put words in @marni1971 's mouth, but he stated Disney is fully realizing that DHS will need more especially to help make more for crowds due to SW:GE. I agree I don't think we see anymore in year one or two, but I think 5 years or so could be doable, that park will be stacked and racked once SW opens.....they desperately need more
Oh I truly agree it really needs more, but if something new was to open in 5 years it would mean they'd have to start in the next year (if they're building Disney speed) and I just don't see that happening with all the other plans for the rest, esp. Epcot..

HMF

Original Poster
I know I sound like a broken record but "If they only had one more high-capacity attraction".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom