Indiana Jones 5 Now Pushed Back to 2021

Jedijax719

The one thing that sticks out to me with the young Indy is "WHY THE HELL COULDN'T THEY HAVE HAD JUST ONE SCENE IN THE SW SEQUELS WITH LUKE, LEIA, AND HAN IN A FLASHBACK!?!?!?!?!"

spacemt354

Chili's
The one thing that sticks out to me with the young Indy is "WHY THE HELL COULDN'T THEY HAVE HAD JUST ONE SCENE IN THE SW SEQUELS WITH LUKE, LEIA, AND HAN IN A FLASHBACK!?!?!?!?!"
That tech has vastly improved since even the Luke and Leia flashback in Rise of Skywalker, let alone Leia's flashback in Rogue One.

The greater failure to me is they had Han, Luke, and Leia all alive at their current ages for The Force Awakens for a scene or scenes and missed their opportunity; one sadly they will never get back.

Jedijax719

Would love to have seen either Daisy Ridley, Saorise Ronan, Jessica Henwick, or Anya Joy Taylor as the female. Don't know anything about Pheobe. Is she any good?

mf1972

Would love to have seen either Daisy Ridley, Saorise Ronan, Jessica Henwick, or Anya Joy Taylor as the female. Don't know anything about Pheobe. Is she any good?
she has a very funny show on amazon prime called fleabag. didn’t think i’d like it. i was surprised. she was also the voice of a droid sidekick in solo.

erasure fan1

The greater failure to me is they had Han, Luke, and Leia all alive at their current ages for The Force Awakens for a scene or scenes and missed their opportunity; one sadly they will never get back.
No matter your stance on Kennedy and Disney star wars. This is an unforgivable mistake. It is the biggest mistake in movie history in my opinion. And it's an opportunity you can never get back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom