Incredible Hulk Refurbishment Confirmed

danpam1024

That's one heck of a refurb- it's a little evasive on what exactly is happening- any inside info? Just pain / track or total re-do?

captainmoch

So, if this does get the MCU theme... what does this mean for the rest of MSHI? Can we be getting a major retheme soon to match MCU? And in particular, what would happen with Spiderman if the rest of the area becomes MCU-themed?

Mukta

Doesn't affect me as I am a coaster wuss, but I wish they would give more notice. Now I am worried that something i like will be closed in Sept.

Flippin'Flounder

So, if this does get the MCU theme... what does this mean for the rest of MSHI? Can we be getting a major retheme soon to match MCU? And in particular, what would happen with Spiderman if the rest of the area becomes MCU-themed?
It would get an MCU theme. Uni doesn't mind spending money they will do it to match the rest of the land.

JT3000

Whatever they do with the rest of the island, Spider-Man better never go live-action. That would be... blech. I really don't want to see the island dominated by the film likenesses either. While it wouldn't make sense to only have one ride based on the films, the original comics feel needs to be preserved to a large degree. There would be no Marvel without the comics, and they'll be around long after the superhero film fad dies down.

Also, I hope they don't make any attempt to reduce the noise made by the coaster. It's part of the ride's character.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom