Incident at Epcot today(March 6th)

MAGICFLOP

I read in here a lot of speculation about alcohol and even 2 adults acting like idiots... I just see plus and equal signs and no digits.

Could it be no alcohol involved and just 1 adult acting badly?

Old saying:

If a man drops his pants and dances around crazy in the street and another does the same in your living room, same action but there is one which you are forced to deal with..

11 pages of comments and still no facts...

ImperfectPixie

I don't think it's a matter of Disney curtailing or regulating how much people drink...I think it's more a matter of having policies in place for how to deal with problem people and backup for the front-line CMs from higher ups. There is no follow-through on rule enforcement that I've seen. Heck...maybe an increasing fine dependent upon the rule violated is in order (with being tossed for the day/permanently for the worst).

Cesar R M

Its not a real fight until somebody yells "WORLD STAR HIP HOP!!!!"

If the CMs didn't yell this audibly and repeatedly, with their cell phones out, then they completely failed in their jobs and should be sentenced to 8 hours in the death gondola.
or "Twinkie House" (only real nerds will understand)

matt9112

Interesting. If you go on any boards it only happens when alcohol is involved.

to be fair bringing liquor in is very easy and most people i know do it at MK since its dry. fill your tumblr with liquir and use to mix into regualr soft drinks you buy. or premix. also park hopping occurs.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
to be fair bringing liquor in is very easy and most people i know do it at MK since its dry. fill your tumblr with liquir and use to mix into regualr soft drinks you buy. or premix. also park hopping occurs.
MK not dry any more, but getting any alcohol involves buying some food with it (unless you're Club 33).

mouse_luv

huh.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom