Inaugural Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend - January 15-18, 2015 (Disneyland)

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Maybe this opens up after Tink Weekend wraps up.

I hope so. Early registration for Dark Side opens on the 18th and regular the following Tuesday. Will impact those planning on doing the Kessel (me) if they delay Light Side after the 23rd.

On another topic, did you say you were attending the Pandora preview next week? I either didn't get one or can't find my confirming email. I'm hoping the FP that showed up in my MDE is all I will need....

Texas84

I hope so. Early registration for Dark Side opens on the 18th and regular the following Tuesday. Will impact those planning on doing the Kessel (me) if they delay Light Side after the 23rd.

On another topic, did you say you were attending the Pandora preview next week? I either didn't get one or can't find my confirming email. I'm hoping the FP that showed up in my MDE is all I will need....

I am! If you're in MDE you are good to go.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Sounds like construction for the new hotel in the parking lot is messing things up.

Do you think it could be cancelled? The race is 6 months away. Delay much longer and runners will have issues making travel plans. Where in the parking lot is the new hotel going? Back behind Paradise Pier?

Texas84

Do you think it could be cancelled? The race is 6 months away. Delay much longer and runners will have issues making travel plans. Where in the parking lot is the new hotel going? Back behind Paradise Pier?

Doubt this will be cancelled. Too many charities have entered already. But yeah, if they don't hurry up it might be tough for me.

The new hotel is going in the Downtown parking lot between the garage and the Disneyland Hotel. Where the races are staged. Plenty of room for a new staging area but it might be needed for construction.
1401.jpg

LAKid53

Premium Member
Doubt this will be cancelled. Too many charities have entered already. But yeah, if they don't hurry up it might be tough for me.

The new hotel is going in the Downtown parking lot between the garage and the Disneyland Hotel. Where the races are staged. Plenty of room for a new staging area but it might be needed for construction.
View attachment 215006

I'm assuming the hotel will have some sort of parking deck to replace the parking it's removed?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom