In the Magic Kingdom, WHICH WAY DO YOU GO?

SulleyanBoo

Original Poster
For years we have gone the SAME way every time we get to the park..we vear off towards Tomorrowland and go through the park that way but I was wondering which way do you go?

Do any ways seem to be better than others?

Dukeblue1227

For years we have gone the SAME way every time we get to the park..we vear off towards Tomorrowland and go through the park that way but I was wondering which way do you go?

Do any ways seem to be better than others?

I would say legitimately 99 times out of the past 100 I've been to Magic Kingdom... we've walked down Main Street and turned right towards Tomorrowland, but going through the little Counter Service place that I don't think I've ever seen open.

WDWmazprty

We always go left toward Adventureland and make Pirates the first ride of the day. I've done that since I was a kid and do it now with my own family. Maybe one day we'll change it. :D

maxairmike

It depends what I'm there for, and who I'm with. Typically it's pretty random, because I might visit to ride Pirates specifically (or another ride), if I'm there for pictures, I tend to go into Liberty Square first (and end up seeing Hall of Presidents 99% of the time). But really, its wherever my feet take me, I don't put much thought into it most of the time.

Tinkerbella16

We usually like to start in Tomorrowland and right to Space Mountain.. grab FP's and then walk right on in the stand-by if its right at park opening. If I'm there after park opening, we like to start in Adventureland with POTC.

minniemickeyfan

We walk through the castle..if its not open we head right to Fantasyland. Then onto Frontierland, Adventureland. Tomorrowland is always evening for some reason.

NADisney

After entering the Mk in the morning, I head straight thru the Emporium ,and other shops unless the Trolly show s gong on ( then I'll stop and watch). Then head straight to The Haunted Mansion, Then into Fantasyland to hit Peter Pan , and Winnie the Pooh before they become crowded for the day. Then everything else is by mood .

SulleyanBoo

Original Poster
wow, I thought everyone would start in Tomorrowland lol but looks like not! I might just have to change it up a little bit on our next visit. I like the thought of Fantasyland first :)

Witchy Chick

To the left (Adventureland). However, next trip (Jan 2013), we’ll have the little ones in tow. I suspect we will head straight for FL (and likely never get to leave). :ROFLOL:

The best was when we were in WDW (no kids) for my DH’s W&D half-marathon. We hit MK ~ 3pm. Droves of people were leaving, parade/show was going on. We walked right onto PotC (twice maybe?), and BTMR. I was so happy to get on Thunder before the refurb. :sohappy: In about ~2 hours, we did PotC (2x), BTMR, walk-by of HM (temp closed), PhilHarmagic (my fave – love love love Donald), backtracked to HM (back online at this point, and we rode). Trying to think if we did anything else before we had to leave for our ADR at Teppan Edo. :shrug:

That whirlwind MK visit + EPCOT being open 'til 3am (marathon after party) made for a great trip! :)

Witchy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom