In room gifts & surprises?

DisneyparkFreak

My wife and I are taking her parents to WDW for their 40th. We want to do something special for them. On our honeymoon Disney gave us champagne and we thought it was really cool. Any ideas on what Disney offers for in room surprises? We visited disneyflorist.com and nothing too exciting there.

Any one have any cool ideas?

RobnRachal

Very true. . .they can do just about anything. When you speak to one of their reps they can help with special ideas, that are not on their website. On this past trip we had a great surprise waiting in our niece and nephews room. I basically called and explained, kinda, what we wanted and she let me know what they could do.
Give them a try. Hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised!!

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

You could get a custom cake made and delivered to your room! I did that for my husband for his birthday last year, and it worked out great. It was delivered shortly after we checked in, while he was in the shower. They gave me matches & candles too, so I had it all ready to go when he got there. It was a nice surprise. You can choose flavors, writing & characters, depending on the size of the cake you order.

Here's the cake hotline number, should you choose to do that: 407-827-2253

rsoxguy's suggestion is great too. I can vouch for www.giftsofalifetime.com as someone who had a great experience with them. They're very expensive, but they create once in a lifetime memories. My husband used them to set up a custom made scavenger hunt for me through the magic kingdom - amazing. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom