In remembrance.......................

DisneyFreak

Original Poster
There was a Frenchman, Mr. Lightbeer and Claudia Schiffer sitting together in a train going through France.

Suddenly the train went through a tunnel and it went completely dark. There was a kissing noise and the sound of a really loud slap. When the train came out of the tunnel, Claudia Schiffer and Mr. Lightbeer were sitting as if nothing had happened and the Frenchman had his hand against his face where he'd been slapped.

The Frenchman was thinking: 'That Mr. Lightbeer guy must have kissed Claudia Schiffer and she missed him and slapped me instead.'

Claudia Schiffer was thinking: 'The French guy must have tried to kiss me and actually kissed Mr. Lightbeer and got slapped for it.'

And Mr. Lightbeer was thinking: 'This is great. The next time the train goes through a tunnel I'll make another kissing noise and slap that French idiot again!

If this doesn't explain Mr. Lightbeer I don't know what does.

Goodbye you old scalawag!

Ariel

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! I nearly fell off my chair on that one. Very clever, in true lightbeer fashion. I love it!! :)

The Mom

Premium Member
Someday, there will only be a handful of us left to keep the memory, nay legend, of the phenomenom known as lightbeer. Some will hold him up as the epitome of wit, others will invoke his name to frighten children, but none of us will forget him!

Ariel

oooo...now that sounds interesting. I mean the lasagna. ;) When is dinner time?

As for the other part...I'd need to see a rough draft before I make any further comments. :p

dopey

alright, alright, i'll give you a little preview. i would title this "a new woman."

(clearing my throat)

Hi, everybody! You may know me as the nice, motherly figure on this board, the one who is careful never to offend.

But the truth is that I am really Mr. Lightbeer!

Hahahahahaha! I'll get you, my pretties! And your little dogs, too!

I'll mash you to bits with my stiletto heels and bake you into my lasagna!

The Mom

Premium Member
:D It would be funnier if I didn't occasionally get mail addressed to marcia haha!

Also, if I'm a new woman, can you make me 20 years younger & a few pounds slimmer? And lots richer?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom