In need of new sit down dining choices...

mlw119

If you're a seafood eater, the Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club is a great option for dinner. It's essentially a big clambake buffet every night. Even if you or others in party aren't big on seafood (like myself), it's not a problem, there are still oodles of food options to choose from there.

Biergarten in Germany is also lots of fun. They have a German band that plays; the kids can go up and dance at the front. They offer beer steins that are essentially the size of your head, it makes for a good picture. The food is pretty good, the bavarian pot roast was delicious. The seating here is family style (tables of 8), so keep that in mind. That didn't bother us in the slightest though, we had a great dinner here.

EricJ

What about morocco - we are doing Sanaa and m husband wants to be Morocco too.

I've always found Restaurant Marrakesh to be a bit pricey (esp. since we already have a great little Moroccan storefront restaurant in our college-town, and can get our lamb-and-couscous for a lot less), but the Casablanca atmosphere and belly-dancing are worth one visit.
Otherwise, Spice Road just opened up; it's a mix of table and quick-service, but with an upscale tapa menu.

rael ramone

I've always found Restaurant Marrakesh to be a bit pricey (esp. since we already have a great little Moroccan storefront restaurant in our college-town, and can get our lamb-and-couscous for a lot less), but the Casablanca atmosphere and belly-dancing are worth one visit.
Otherwise, Spice Road just opened up; it's a mix of table and quick-service, but with an upscale tapa menu.

Marrakesh is my favorite 'theme park' restaurant. Lunch, with less patrons actually ends up being a better atmosphere. And there's no need to get a reservation - they accept walkups and you will be seated immeaditely. Moroccan Sunrise, Hot Mint Tea, Chicken Bastilla, and Roast Lamb Meshoshi.... and great entertainment.

Boma and/or Jiko (preferably *and*) are great choices as well. Along with a great meal, you'll get to view the common areas of AKL and view the animals they have there - many animals that are only viewable at AK on the safari ride are at the Lodge. And if you schedule the dinner early enough to sit through the 'cultural safari' at the sunset lounge (unless the time's changed it's at 7:30).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom