In need of Disney fans to become friends :) new to the social part though

Jax274

Hi. Welcome to the forums. I have been to Disney world 9 times and am going there over halloween this year. I loooooooovvvvvvvve Disney. If you have any questions about the forums just ask.

Abraham213DL

Original Poster
Hi. Welcome to the forums. I have been to Disney world 9 times and am going there over halloween this year. I loooooooovvvvvvvve Disney. If you have any questions about the forums just ask.
yes my question is how do i or how do you make friends i know it a dumb question but not the best at social skills. there are so many threads to post that i dont know where to post lol

Jax274

yes my question is how do i or how do you make friends i know it a dumb question but not the best at social skills. there are so many threads to post that i dont know where to post lol
If you are talking about the parks in gereral then you would want to post it in the Parks General Discussion section. If you are just chit chatting then you would post where you are right now, the chit chat section.

Abraham213DL

Original Poster
If you are talking about the parks in gereral then you would want to post it in the Parks General Discussion section. If you are just chit chatting then you would post where you are right now, the chit chat section.
oh ok. Thanks appreciate the help :) so are you a disney fan Sir or Ms?

betty rose

Welcome to the boards. I found the best place under the Chit Chat thread. Is the one called, the Chit Chat Chit Chat thread. Everyone on there is so nice and welcoming. Each of us shares a little (or a lot! ;)) about our daily lives, or trips to Disney. I haven't been on the board all that long. And I love it. Come on board, we would love to have you. :joyfull:

Abraham213DL

Original Poster
Welcome to the boards. I found the best place under the Chit Chat thread. Is the one called, the Chit Chat Chit Chat thread. Everyone on there is so nice and welcoming. Each of us shares a little (or a lot! ;)) about our daily lives, or trips to Disney. I haven't been on the board all that long. And I love it. Come on board, we would love to have you. :joyfull:
HEY HOW ARE YOU DOING? THANKS FOR TALKING

catmom46

Hey there, I'm also a chit chat chit chatter and like Betty, haven't been on that thread for very long, but totally agree with her that everyone on it is super nice and friendly. So you should check it out! Come meet the "family". :)

Abraham213DL

Original Poster
Hey there, I'm also a chit chat chit chatter and like Betty, haven't been on that thread for very long, but totally agree with her that everyone on it is super nice and friendly. So you should check it out! Come meet the "family". :)
there are so many different threads which one should i choose to chat on :/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom