in a year

lileonard

Banned
Original Poster
in 1 year how many times do you visit WDW, and for how long? and anything else you might wanna share?

Just wondering

I go usually every August, we rarely go twice a year, if we do its in feb. When we go we usually stay 7 to 8 nights.

The Mom

Premium Member
I go 3-4 times/year for 2-3 nights each time. I always go in Nov, usually go in June (but might not anymore, it's getting too crowded & too hot) sometimes in Sept, sometimes Jan or Mar, but avoid all school breaks if I can. I have a FL seasonal pass, so I can't use it at the busiest times, which is fine with me!

M

Mr Lightbeer

We go every other year in Sept, but the eldest starts in year 7 this year, so it will be out of term vacations from now on.We go for three weeks but with all the expansion in Orlando recently I think we'll need four weeks in the future, which does me just fine.

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 190

The Mom

Premium Member
Lightbeer, I understand. Our oldest is entering year 12, and around year 7 we found that she missed too much if we took her out of school, even for a few days. However, she doesn't want us to go to WDW without her, so I've try to go on "teacher planning" weekends or right after exams, so she has a day off that isn't a state/national school holiday.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by lileonard
in 1 year how many times do you visit WDW, and for how long? and anything else you might wanna share?

Just wondering

I go usually every August, we rarely go twice a year, if we do its in feb. When we go we usually stay 7 to 8 nights.

how are the crowds in august we usually go the 2nd week of june

Ariel

We try to go every year - sometimes every other year. It's usually for 10 days and usually in April or May. The weather is usually pretty nice that time of year.

WDWFanatic

I am there every year for about ten days. We usually go in may, right before the crowds hit hard. I love the vacation club!!!

Attachments

• poly01a.gif
    poly01a.gif
    7.9 KB · Views: 157

lileonard

Banned
Original Poster
hey Jay - Rod the crowds in august arent bad, if you go in early august I imagine the crowds would be big, late august the crowds are probably less, We go in the middle, the crowds are somewhat big but not bad, it is very hot though, that makes it worse.

Frankcub

DVC member here. Usually go 2-3 times a year and stay about a week each visit. One stop is always the Polynesian; the other is the Boardwalk.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by lileonard
hey Jay - Rod the crowds in august arent bad, if you go in early august I imagine the crowds would be big, late august the crowds are probably less, We go in the middle, the crowds are somewhat big but not bad, it is very hot though, that makes it worse.

well were staying the 1st 2 weeks in August so i'm prepared for the crowds if that becomes a problem. Hopefully they wont be. we have been pretty lucky with crowds. we have been going in June and the crowds were so so and I except the same thing in August. I guess its just how ur plan ur way around the parks.

sillyspook13

I go once a year and stay for 365 days. (366 on leap years!):D Then again, I'm working or in school most of that time.:(

Attachments

• puppets.jpg
    puppets.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 117

Tramp

We do 3 weeks in the hazy, hot, humid and grueling fun days of summer....and every other year we do a 1 week April vacation in addition to the summer.

MrPromey

I usually go between 1-4 times a month. Usually they are just day visits but sometimes I stretch them into four day weekends...

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by MrPromey
I usually go between 1-4 times a month. Usually they are just day visits but sometimes I stretch them into four day weekends...

It must be nice to live that close to the world!! Have you been to mgm lately just curious how the hats looking and seing if they started on the hand yet?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom