News Improvements coming to the entrances of all four Walt Disney World theme parks

Walt d

Disney will jump on that bandwagon 10 years too late.

If they were serious about security they'd actually cut the bag searching and invest serious money into this.
Last time there at Hollywood pictures I was getting my bag checked and to my right Japanese Chinese guy like 17 walked right around the line to get checked I quickly said something to my checker and they made him come over but he was OK people need to remember it’s not for just a few it’s for everybody . I hope they keep the art deco look at the Entrance , and main street as i sure love art deco, and would hate to see it go, away. Also why have they not started on my art deco hotel there I don’t understand, Bobby i you no you want to, we no you love to build..

trainplane3

Last time there at Hollywood pictures I was getting my bag checked and to my right Japanese Chinese guy like 17 walked right around the line to get checked I quickly said something to my checker and they made him come over but he was OK people need to remember it’s not for just a few it’s for everybody . I hope they keep the art deco look at the Entrance , and main street as i sure love art deco, and would hate to see it go, away. Also why have they not started on my art deco hotel there I don’t understand, Bobby i you no you want to, we no you love to build..
Art deco is staying. Have you seen what the Skyliner station is looking like (construction and concept art)? I feel like it's safe to say that art deco is staying at DHS (for the main entrance at least). New main entrance is keeping the same design as well.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
PHOTOS - A look at the former bus stop demolition and main entrance work at Disney's Hollywood Studios

ZOMG!! Look at how huge RnRC's gravity building is!! Totally destroying the sightline of the restrooms outside the DHS!!!

1536608481097.png

Marijil

Sorry. Forgot where I was posting
And to be clear I’m referring to the new makeshift bus stops which are next to the construction of what I believe is the new bus stops. I’m not sitting in my basement looking up distances. I walked it last night. Without any issues thanks. But it sure seems longer than what the authorities here have posted. It’s dark, predominantly unattended and the pavement is gravelly and uneven.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Yesterday

And the construction is now up to the Security exit side at the entrance to the Studios. Heavy machinery this afternoon literally

A7C812E2-E63D-495A-81FF-5EE48022CC12.jpeg
580553D2-6D21-4932-BA46-78956BAD1CED.jpeg
CE84B459-E498-43E4-BB24-79F378EB37F2.jpeg

PS. Exit security guard called me over ‘Did you just take a picture over the fence. Me ‘No but I did take a photo of construction vehicles I’m way too short to reach top of that fence. Guard, may I see that photo. I complied. Him oh that’s fine. Duly noted. Don’t take photos over fence

DisneyGentlemanV2.0

The problem with the idea that something like Guardians doesn't belong is limited in correctness. In 1985 that was absolutely true, but, EPCOT Ctr. is not Epcot. It's mission is different and we all might lament the loss of the old stuff, it is happening and it is going to continue to happen. It's their beach and their ocean. Personally, I wouldn't cross the street for anything Guardian related, but, things needed to change and, brace yourself, I have a feeling that this is just the beginning. Epcot will not be the EPCOT Ctr. we remember, but that was at least two generations ago. I think it will do well, and even better, with the new look and that will continue until something new is the "soup of the day". It is just the way that world is, it just keeps rotating and everyday is different. Right now the only nostalgia park is MK, that will probably stay that way to a large extent, but, not completely.
Words so true...

ToTBellHop

And to be clear I’m referring to the new makeshift bus stops which are next to the construction of what I believe is the new bus stops. I’m not sitting in my basement looking up distances. I walked it last night. Without any issues thanks. But it sure seems longer than what the authorities here have posted. It’s dark, predominantly unattended and the pavement is gravelly and uneven.

LOL. Try the walk from BoardWalk now.

BTW, I assume it was nighttime. Everything is dark then. Try navigating Future World West at night.

Disney is just trying to make this as seedy as an authentic Los Angeles bus station. That’s the Disney Difference. At Universal, the whole area would be heavily lit with screens. And you’d get sprayed enroute.

Movielover

You mean an area that is under a major re-development and massive construction to completely change and expand the provided services has uneven pavement and a lack of lighting for what we know will be a temporary time period????????

13c4fz.jpg

Now look what you made me do, reference the DCEU... *shudders

;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom