Impressions de France music question (post show)

MerlinTheGoat

Original Poster
EDIT- Ok, i ended up doing some digging and found out what it is after all. Please excuse this topic. It was "Under Paris Skies" (Sous le Ciel de Paris) by Edit Piaf. An instrumental cafe accordion theme. I actually knew of her other works. Her music is quite famous and featured in MANY movies. Two particular ones i've seen are Sabrina (Audrey Hepburn) and even Inception lol! I get the feeling i've heard Under Paris Skies before, but i'm not sure where (besides Epcot). Heck, maybe i heard it in Paris when i went to visit as a child. Anyways, sorry for the topic, i found what i needed.

I have a question about a piece of music that plays in Impressions de France. It's nagging me after visiting the movie several times. NOT the music that plays during the show (the French cast members were kind enough to provide me with a complete list of the music IN the movie), but the music that plays after the movie is over in the theater. It's a piece played with an accordion, almost a romantic type or even carnival song (perhaps something you'd hear playing in a mime show).

It also sounds a little good deal similar to the music from the movie Charade if that helps any-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO62upvOkiQ

I'd appreciate any info, like a song name or composer. Thanks in advance. It drives me nuts when i can't think of the name of a catchy piece of music lol!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom