IMMD! - Disney or Non-Disney!

EPCOTPluto

Original Poster
Ever read IMMD.com? It's a site devoted to people who admit something in which It Made (their) Day.

I thought up of this thread after seeing two things that did made my day:

1. I saw a father of three pull out a silver bottle of liquor and drank it all. Right before the parking lot tram stopped in the TTC at 9am.
  2. My SM rocket # was #28. The rocket in front of us was #19. Technically, it went like #19 and then #28. You know, 1928? :D
I also thought it would be fun for us to post anything that did made your day, whether it be something about Disney or something else, like a promotion or seeing something that made you LOL or satisfy your inner self.

Just post and have fun! :sohappy:

EPCOTPluto

Original Poster
You should have talked to me a week ago.

Today? I guess the fact that there has been some feedback in my TR.
:lol: The idea just came up when we arrived by tram!

I thought it was sarcastic because you said that one about that guy drinking on his way into WDW...but guess I was wrong. :lol: But booking Disneyland booked my day...
Ah, but the idea of someone drinking before the day begins is hilarious! :D

EPCOTPluto

Original Poster
Even though I did not stay up to see the ball drop and our New Year's party was canceled, amid non-stop showers, our party guests and my parents decided to come tonight at my house for the said party. This did MMD. :D

EPCOTPluto

Original Poster
Turns out my school has WDW lovers.

My English teacher had a MNSSHP treat bag to hold her lunch in, a friend of mine had a POR French Quarter mug, and my Psychology teacher thought that some Innoventions Plaza BGM would be nice to listen to while we the students studied for an upcoming midterm.

IMMD. :D

EPCOT Explorer

Colonial American History class and the discussion we had in it! :D AWESOME stuff.

Turns out my school has WDW lovers.

My English teacher had a MNSSHP treat bag to hold her lunch in, a friend of mine had a POR French Quarter mug, and my Psychology teacher thought that some Innoventions Plaza BGM would be nice to listen to while we the students studied for an upcoming midterm.

IMMD. :D

WOW! That's really "intense" for being a fan and all. :lol:

EPCOTPluto

Original Poster
WOW! That's really "intense" for being a fan and all. :lol:
But it's a change from other "music" I have to hear in class, compared from my other peers. Rap is NOT my thing. :dazzle:

Oh, and NO ONE knew where that was from. She claimed it was 'relaxation music'. I just geeked out. :D

EPCOT Explorer

But it's a change from other "music" I have to hear in class, compared from my other peers. Rap is NOT my thing. :dazzle:

Oh, and NO ONE knew where that was from. She claimed it was 'relaxation music'. I just geeked out. :D

Nor is it mine.:dazzle:

Did you ask her about it?! :lol: I would have had to...So cool to have a Disney Geek as a teacher!

EPCOTPluto

Original Poster
Did you ask her about it?! :lol: I would have had to...So cool to have a Disney Geek as a teacher!
Actually, I did. She said it's one of her favorites. We then went onto a discussion about Disney World and some of its current events, good and bad. I had to cut it short because I would be late for my next class. But we will continue it tomorrow.

Oh, and she plans to play something else tomorrow. I recommended the 1982 EPCOT Center Entrance BGM.

I will have to see if she does tomorrow. :D

EPCOT Explorer

Actually, I did. She said it's one of her favorites. We then went onto a discussion about Disney World and some of its current events, good and bad. I had to cut it short because I would be late for my next class. But we will continue it tomorrow.

Oh, and she plans to play something else tomorrow. I recommended the 1982 EPCOT Center Entrance BGM.

I will have to see if she does tomorrow. :D

That's awesome! :lol:

Only teacher I had that I knew of liking Disney was my Math Teacher for Trig, but he was a DoM. Liked the Wand, that sorta thing. :lol:

I kept my mouth shut...I needed my A to stay an A.:lookaroun

EPCOTPluto

Original Poster
That's awesome! :lol:

Only teacher I had that I knew of liking Disney was my Math Teacher for Trig, but he was a DoM. Liked the Wand, that sorta thing. :lol:

I kept my mouth shut...I needed my A to stay an A.:lookaroun
Defender of Magic, I presume? ;) I actually liked some of those ideas, especially the Wand. :lookaroun

And yes, it's awesome. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom