ImagineerTim's Pirates of the Caribbean [RCT3]

ImagineerTim

Original Poster
This is not a recreation.
This is MY PoC version ;) [Refurbished]
"Psst! Avast there! It be too late to alter course, mateys... and there be plundering pirates lurking in every cove, waitin' to board. Sit closer together, and keep your ruddy hands inboard. That be the best way to repel boarders. And mark well me words, mateys... dead men tell no tales!

Attachments

• townscene1.jpg
    townscene1.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 56
  • cavescene1looool.jpg
    cavescene1looool.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 63
  • conceptartcavecartoon1.jpg
    conceptartcavecartoon1.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 70

The90skid

"Psst! Avast there! It be too late to alter course, mateys... and there be plundering pirates lurking in every cove, waitin' to board. Sit closer together, and keep your ruddy hands inboard. That be the best way to repel boarders. And mark well me words, mateys... dead men tell no tales!

This is amazing! Well done! How long did it take you to complete?

spacemt354

Chili's

Absolutely stunning! :eek:

Disney Dad 3000

Very cool!

ImagineerTim

Original Poster
Unfortunaly the video is not playable anymore on Youtube. Its because of the music from 0:01-0:36.
Does anyone know how to solve this? My fans want to see it. It's my biggest ride with the biggest effort.
It's unfair because they didnt make the music and I rearranged the sounds specially for my ride. If this ride is not on my channel I will be sad. Some people come to me and say: Why are there so less rides? I'll try to contact Avex Inc....
I will remove the first part of music. The strange thing is that this piece of music is only used in the Paris ride. Nothing to do with Japan...They have nothing to do with the ride creation back then. Or Am I wrong?

Last edited:

AceAstro

Unfortunaly the video is not playable anymore on Youtube. Its because of the music from 0:01-0:36.
Does anyone know how to solve this? My fans want to see it. It's my biggest ride with the biggest effort.
It's unfair because they didnt make the music and I rearranged the sounds specially for my ride. If this ride is not on my channel I will be sad. Some people come to me and say: Why are there so less rides? I'll try to contact Avex Inc....
Unlist it! That way you can still send it to people without it being copyrighted!

spacemt354

Chili's
We were actually just having a similar conversation in the imagineer workshop thread. I've found that keeping videos unlisted I haven't had a problem with copyrighted material. And people with the link can still view it. Either that or another site like Vimeo seems more flexible with copyright.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom