Imagineering Speculation?

Mac Tonight

Call me crazy, but I kind of think that maybe, just maybe, Disney should demonstrate they still have the creative fortitude to get their own parks all up to standard before they turn their attention to the "outside world"...

e1f960f43a7eb40bf197e4889a41082c.png

britain

Just seems like more of what we expected once Parks & Resorts was combined with Consumer Products: Try to keep the technical & creative talent occupied with all sorts of projects & products because Disney can't (won't) always be building new attractions. As much as I wish it meant the return of the "regional entertainment center" concept, I think it means more things like toy making, App/VR game development, and social media "magic."

bcoachable

After the layoffs of the last year who, exactly is left to move in this new and creative direction??? (Asking for a friend)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
There are already two Disneyland threads in the Disneyland forum discussing the high-concept possible expansion that will one day take a final form as a proposal if they get Anaheim's cooperation...

IveBeenJack

Yawning at a 3rd gate in California?
NOT A THIRD GATE. It has been stated by the Disneyland Portfolio Executive in charge, Jeannette Lomboy that it will be an expansion to the existing DL and DCA parks.

Also I heard about the new division of "new experience development" around 24 hours before Weis changed his profile. But I didn't get round to posting it, as I was busy working on a video about Harmonious.

TRUST ME, if anyone knew that THIS Disneyland news was the big moves coming from WDI... there would almost certainly been videos/articles and scoops all about it along with plenty of bragging rights about having great sources. 😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom