Imagineering : share here your ideas about DLP future

G.L.A.D.I.O

Original Poster
In order not to mix what will be done with what we would like to have, I propose you to discuss here the concept of attractions, shows, shops and any other idea that would be dear to your heart.

derklugen

Today I will open my heart with Fantasyland, but I wish many stuff for other areas. In my heart there is a "french fantasyland" expansion (right in the pad behind the railroad station). I'd love to see a BatB dark ride and a Maleficent coaster. The BatB could be a simple dark ride, however the coaster plans are quote complex cause only the load/unload area will take place there, while the coaster irself will be outside of propetry for space reasons. The coaster can have a little drop (ala th13teen or Hagrids) and you will face Maleficent. The idea with the coaster is to make Fantasyland a little edgier that elsewhere.

Brummyboy92

I would also love to see a Fantasyland expansion.

I would take a different approach though, and incorporate a Hercules attraction also behind the railroad. I like the way Adventureland is Paris incorporates lands within lands. So you have an Arabian area, pirates area, and hopefully in the future, a Indian Jones type area, all of which fall under the Adventure umbrella.

So Fantasyland currently is very much like the others, you could argue there is a land within a land regarding Alice. But I would like to go under the railway bridge and it turns from cutesy/village fantasy into ancient Greek fantasy, incorporating a large Hercules attraction and maybe even keeping the current boat ride underneath as something else.

Fantasy is stereotypicaly girly, but more boyish movies can also fit into a fantasy theme and Hercules is the best example. Visually and musically it would make a great attraction, its well known, its massively underrepresented in all resorts, and Hades is a bad a**.

O, and if you can't tell from my pic, I'm a big fan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom