Imagineering Hall of Fame - Class of 2021

Who would you like to see in the Hall of Fame Class of 2021?

• Tegan pilots a chicken

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • Shannoninthemagic

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • MickeyWaffleCo.

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • Mickeynerd17

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • ThemeParkPriest

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Sharon&Susan

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • DashHaber

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Honey Bee

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Imagineer Brandon

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Homemade Imagineering

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
upload_2017-10-16_14-6-11-jpeg.238456

The Imagineering Hall of Fame was a concept designed back in 2013 to pay special tribute to the armchair Imagineers and their contributions to the Imagineering community over the years. Each fall, the Imagineering community nominates and votes in a class of Imagineers into the Hall of Fame.

The Nomination Process
The only requirement to be nominated is that the member has been an active contributor to the Imagineer forum and/or other Imagineering sites for at least 1 year.

Each person can nominate up to 2 members that they would like to see in the Hall of Fame by commenting on this thread below with their selections.

This process will continue until we reach up to the maximum of 10 nominations (this site's polling system has a maximum of 10 slots). If more than 10 members are nominated then there will be a preliminary vote to narrow it down to 10.

After the 10 nominees are finalized, the voting poll will be established, where you can vote for up to 7 members you'd like to see get into the Hall of Fame. Once the votes are in, the 7 highest voted members become the Imagineering Hall of Fame - Class of 2021! *If there is a tie for 7th, then additional members can be added.

Here are the past Hall of Fame Classes.

Class of 2013
BryceM
stitchcastle

Class of 2014
jdmdisney99
TheDesignPirate

Class of 2015
englanddg
Matt7187
Voxel
Zweiland

Class of 2016
DisneyManOne
spacemt354
tcool123
TheOriginalTiki

Class of 2017
D Hulk
Disney Dad 3000
FigmentPigments
Imagineerland
kap91
kmbmw777
MANEATINGWREATH
Suchomimus

Class of 2018
orlando678-
Pionmycake
RMichael21
DinoInstitute
AceAstro
James G.
Basketbuddy101
Evilgidgit

Class of 2019
Sam Magic
Outbound
PerGron
NateD1226
mharrington
TwilightZone
FireMountain

Class of 2020
JokersWild
goofyyukyuk
mickeyfan5534
Tux

Pix
Magic Feather
Brer Panther

Class of 2021 Nominations

-Tegan pilots a chicken-

A monumental presence on the forums, Tegan has shined in every competition she has played in, while also being one of the most active and charismatic people on the forum.

-Shannoninthemagic-
Consistently active and vocal, Shannon has stepped out and into the spotlight this year going deep into many competitions and contributing valuable aspects to winning projects.

-Mickeynerd17-
Known most for his love of Epcot and Minecraft, Mickeynerd injected a passion and pursuit of excellence into his projects, always striving to be the best he could be.

-DashHaber-

A talented and level-headed presence on any team, Dash contributed mightily to many winning causes over the last few years and earning him top marks and playoff appearances in many of the events he plays in.

-Sharon&Susan-
Always bringing outside the box ideas and concepts in teams, Sharon triumphed not only in major competitions, but also winning competitions such as the One Sentence Comp.

-MickeyWaffleCo.-
Known originally for his background music and piano playing, Mickey has become a fixture of the forums by going deep into competitions, participating and encouraging others in brainstorming threads, and running a competition of his own in ICAWB.

-ThemeParkPriest-
Coming onto the scene late last year, Priest has instilled a passion for projects into the forum that has carried beyond competitions and into his very creative and detailed personal threads on the Bible World and much more.

-Honey Bee-

An energetic member of the forum, and one with the ever-changing username, Honey has not only gone far into competitions but has grown immensely over the last few years on the forum, becoming one of our top members.

-Imagineer Brandon-
Known for winning One Little Spark Season 2, Brandon has gone on to do many brainstorming threads and personal projects as well as a fixture in recent competitions such as SA7.

-Homemade Imagineering-

Known for designing his own realistic animatronics, Homemade crafted an entirely new wing into armchair imagineering with this brilliant designs making these events and threads even more realistic with his engineering abilities.

Last edited:

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
Has Priest been active for a year yet? I don’t exactly remember. I think that is a requirement for voting, both are strong candidates, though.
Oldest post I can find is from November 2020, so I would say it’s close enough.

I just doubled checked myself, and my first Imagineering post was from December 2020 in the DisneySky thread.

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
I’d like to nominate @D Hulk . It’s unfortunate that @TheSorcerersApprentice did not come here until February. He may not post here very often but his thread on Efteling is so professional and thought out that he might as well a long time user here.
Ah, SorcerersApprentice is a good choice.

I believe Hulk is already in the Hall of Fame of 2017, through.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom