Imagineering Hall of Fame - Class of 2017

Who Should Be In The Imagineering Hall of Fame Class of 2017?

• D Hindley

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Disney Dad 3000

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • FigmentPigments

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Imagineerland

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • kap91

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • kmbmw777

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • MANEATINGWREATH

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • orlando678-

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • OvertheHorizon

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • S.P.E.W

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MANEATINGWREATH

As always, I am flattered to be nominated. Obviously I have disappeared (much like a certain Airbender) in recent months, but I fully plan on revitalizing and re-imagining my expansive, unfinished dream resort. The ideas continue to pump thru my head-veins and I look forward to releasing an ultimate version in the coming year.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Poll is now closed - thank you again to everyone who voted, I think this was the largest pool of voters we've had.

Big crowd size... biggest ever! :p

Also there was a tie for the 7th spot and rather than do a tie-breaker, you're both in. Every nominee got a decent amount of votes, so for the nominees who didn't make it in this time, you'll be on the ballot next year for sure.

Congratulations to our Imagineering Hall of Fame Class of 2017!
@D Hindley
@Disney Dad 3000
@FigmentPigments
@Imagineerland
@kap91
@kmbmw777
@MANEATINGWREATH
@S.P.E.W

kmbmw777

Poll is now closed - thank you again to everyone who voted, I think this was the largest pool of voters we've had.

Also there was a tie for the 7th spot and rather than do a tie-breaker, you're both in. Every nominee got a decent amount of votes, so for the nominees who didn't make it in this time, you'll be on the ballot next year for sure.

@D Hindley
@Disney Dad 3000
@FigmentPigments
@Imagineerland
@kap91
@kmbmw777
@MANEATINGWREATH
@S.P.E.W

I am truly honored. Thank you for this achievement! :)

Suchomimus

@D Hindley
@Disney Dad 3000
@FigmentPigments
@Imagineerland
@kap91
@kmbmw777
@MANEATINGWREATH
@S.P.E.W

It’s a shame Orlando didn’t win.

D Hulk

As always, I am flattered to be nominated. Obviously I have disappeared (much like a certain Airbender) in recent months, but I fully plan on revitalizing and re-imagining my expansive, unfinished dream resort. The ideas continue to pump thru my head-veins and I look forward to releasing an ultimate version in the coming year.
Very much looking forward to seeing the dream resort grow and grow! It's the first project I discovered on these boards and it was a great intro to this Imagineering community.

Congrats also for making it into the Hall of Fame. The same too to all my other fellow inductees! It's an honor to be a part of this fine group.

FigmentPigments

@D Hindley
@Disney Dad 3000
@FigmentPigments
@Imagineerland
@kap91
@kmbmw777
@MANEATINGWREATH
@S.P.E.W

Well, this was a wonderful surprise to come back too! I am completely overwhelmed by the nomination and support from a lot you guys. :cry: Congratulations to my fellow hall of famers! You all deserve it! :inlove:

Once I get my cast off, I hope to be right back in the thick of things again. Thank you to all the wonderful teammates I've had; I wouldn't be where I am right now if it weren't for you!

D Hulk

Well, this was a wonderful surprise to come back too! I am completely overwhelmed by the nomination and support from a lot you guys. :cry: Congratulations to my fellow hall of famers! You all deserve it! :inlove:

Once I get my cast off, I hope to be right back in the thick of things again. Thank you to all the wonderful teammates I've had; I wouldn't be where I am right now if it weren't for you!
Welcome back! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom