Imagineering Forum Point Rankings - 2017 Competitions and Events

spacemt354

Chili's
Wait - what is the different between these? :p

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...petitions-events-and-open-brainstorms.923451/

*Oh edit:facepalm: - I see, it's the points.

I know you wanted this one pinned too, but I would rather this one not be pinned as I think the Appendix and Intro threads at the top keep it neat and clean. 2 pinned threads is the max # I've seen anywhere around the sub-forums and to me that's a good thing. Also the points aren't what we are about and just a side aspect of the comps/events. Just my opinion. :bookworm:

Last edited:

MonorailRed

Applebees
Placeholder for the actual message at the top of the thread. I'll get around to the actual message in a few days. :p

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...petitions-events-and-open-brainstorms.923451/

I know you wanted this one pinned too, but I would rather this one not be pinned as I think the Appendix and Intro threads at the top keep it neat and clean. 2 pinned threads is the max # I've seen anywhere around the sub-forums and to me that's a good thing. Also the points aren't what we are about and just a side aspect of the comps/events. Just my opinion. :bookworm:

I'll add to this....

Honestly I really don't see a reason for the point system anymore..... In 2014? Yeah, it made sense... Maybe even 2015... But today with the Elite Eight gone it really doesn't make sense to me to have "cumulative points"

If we do have them, I'll agree with Space, 3 pinned threads are a lot and I think this can easily be mixed in with the Appendix.

spacemt354

Chili's
I'll add to this....

Honestly I really don't see a reason for the point system anymore..... In 2014? Yeah, it made sense... Maybe even 2015... But today with the Elite Eight gone it really doesn't make sense to me to have "cumulative points"

If we do have them, I'll agree with Space, 3 pinned threads are a lot and I think this can easily be mixed in with the Appendix.
Agreed. A link to this thread inside the appendix should suffice if we keep the points.

RMichael21

Original Poster

I'll add to this....

Yeah, that sounds fine. They never ended up pinning it, so it's all good. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom