Imagineering a Disney smash game. (Open Brainstorming)

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
The roster is around 50 characters from Disney, Pixar, ABC, Freeform, Disney Channel, Jetix, Disney Afternoon/One Saturday Morning, Disney XD, Muppets, Marvel, Star Wars, 20th Century Studios, Blue Sky, and Disney+ along with 3 console exclusive characters, and DLCs.

Last edited:

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Those that aren’t playable will still appear as either background characters or in the other option Enchanted Figures.

Enchanted Figures: When grabbing a golden Hidden Mickey the fighter will summon a random character that helps in the battle.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
I really don’t want to multi post, and want people to post, but here is the starting roster for this game.

Starting Roster
Mickey Mouse
Wreck-It Ralph
Buzz Lightyear
Captain Jack Sparrow
Star Butterfly
Homer Simpson
Mal
Jack Skellington
Lance Sterling
Stitch
Mulan
TJ Deweiler
Spider-Man
Ironman
Luke Skywalker
Emma Swan
Fiona
Elsa
Sully
Donald
Merida
Bender
Black Panther
Rey
MK

Among the starting roster would be three console exclusive characters.

Microsoft- Banjo-Kazooie
Sony- Crash Bandicoot or Sackboy
Nintendo- Mario

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
I really don’t want to multi post, and want people to post, but here is the starting roster for this game.

Starting Roster
Mickey Mouse
Wreck-It Ralph
Buzz Lightyear
Captain Jack Sparrow
Star Butterfly
Homer Simpson
Mal
Jack Skellington
Lance Sterling
Stitch
Mulan
TJ Deweiler
Spider-Man
Ironman
Luke Skywalker
Emma Swan
Fiona
Elsa
Sully
Donald
Merida
Bender
Black Panther
Rey
MK

Among the starting roster would be three console exclusive characters.

Microsoft- Banjo-Kazooie
Sony- Crash Bandicoot or Sackboy
Nintendo- Mario
Who is unlockables as DLC? Roger Rabbit, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Leela, Fry, Bart Simpson, Kermit the Frog, Stewie Griffin, and more?

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
I’ll update the roster everyday along with telling info in the starting roster along with another type of characters that are not enchanted figures known as bosses.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Allow me to introduce one of the first bosses.
BqIDubj_d.webp

Homer should have never stolen that colossal donut. That’s right the Lard Lad mascot from The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror VI is one of the bosses you encounter. Set on the rooftop of Lard Lads Donuts in the ruins of Springfield the mascot will use it’s donut to attack the fighter.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Due to Microsoft’s acquisition of Activision/Blizzard making Crash a Microsoft IP Sackboy of the Little Planet series or Rachet & Clank will be will be replacing Crash Bandicoot.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
While the roster has Disney, Pixar, Freeform, Marvel, Star Wars, and 20th Century Studios characters along with the console exclusive fighters there will be guest fighters from video games. Allow me to introduce the first guest character.

1642664204899.png

That’s right Sega’s Sonic the Hedgehog will be joining the battle. His stage will be the Green Hill Zone in its Sonic Generations design.

Sonic the Hedgehog music
Green Hill Zone- Sonic the Hedgehog
Emerald Hill Zone- Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Angel Island Zone- Sonic the Hedgehog 3
Sky Sanctuary- Sonic & Knuckles
Sonic Boom- Sonic CD
Door Into Summer- Knuckles Chaotix
Super Sonic Racing- Sonic R
Open Your Heart- Sonic Adventure
Live & Learn- Sonic Adventure 2
Sonic Heroes- Sonic Heroes
His World- Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
Seven Rings in Hand- Sonic and the Secret Rings
Endless Possibilities- Sonic Unleashed
Knight of the Wind- Sonic and the Black Knight
Reach for the Stars- Sonic Colors
Rooftop Run (Modern) - Sonic Generations
Studiopolis- Sonic Mania
Fist Bump- Sonic Forces
Greenlight - Team Sonic Racing
Speed Me Up - Sonic the Hedgehog (2020 movie)

Miru

I feel like Disney should try a traditional fighter (something like Skullgirls or KOF) to do something different from its competitors, not to mention how they have a character in the ACTUAL Super Smash Bros.

itsy bitsy spider

It's possible, since Smash Bros. and Nickelodeon are so popular. I could totally see it happening man. I'd love if they had a level like the video game "Cuphead", where it looks really old.

That would be great for different variants and skins as well. They could have different versions of Mickey like Steamboat, 70's and Runaway Railway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom