1. The skyliner is pretty neat, but I don’t think it’s going anywhere.I have to fly 2000 miles to get to WDW. My trip normally takes 12 hours from the moment I leave my house to the moment I arrive at my Disney hotel. I have been seriously considering a trip for next week, or for January 2021. But I don't dare because:
1. I worry that Disney World (parks and hotels) might get shut down like Disneyland Paris while I'm there.
2. I worry that airplanes might get grounded, so that I can't make it home for weeks or months.
Reasons I want to go so badly:
1. The Skyliner. I've never got on it, I really want to try it.
2. The Grand Floridian Walkway. I want to walk on it badly.
I've flown several times in the last few months. Everyone is masked up and most that I saw were wiping down the trays and chair backs of their airline seats. I fly first flight in the morning outbound and return. I can still smell the disinfectant that is sprayed on the entire interior of the plane by the cleaning crew. No issues from me.Welllll - us too. Not all WDW - not willing to get into a COVID Airline tin can .
We just canceled APR 2021.
Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.