I'm so bummer!

mouselvrmom

Original Poster
I just have to say that I am so bummed today. I went on disneyland.com to see if the schedule was up yet for december. I wasnt' really expecting it to be, but it was. I was momentarily happy while I looked to see if they had any additional info up yet. They didn't have parades yet or anything, but they did have a refurb up that bummed me out. Monsters Inc will be closed the entire time we are there. We have never ridden and the kids were really looking forward to it. We probably won't be back to dl for quite a few years.

I need someone to tell me that it really isn't that great of a ride and my kids won't really miss it so that I'll feel better.:)

lilclerk

I just have to say that I am so bummed today. I went on disneyland.com to see if the schedule was up yet for december. I wasnt' really expecting it to be, but it was. I was momentarily happy while I looked to see if they had any additional info up yet. They didn't have parades yet or anything, but they did have a refurb up that bummed me out. Monsters Inc will be closed the entire time we are there. We have never ridden and the kids were really looking forward to it. We probably won't be back to dl for quite a few years.

I need someone to tell me that it really isn't that great of a ride and my kids won't really miss it so that I'll feel better.:)

Ohhhh it's just another dark ride!

(Since this is in parentheses, you shouldn't hear it... actually, it's a pretty cool dark ride and I didn't even like Monsters Inc that much. Plus DCA needs all the stuff it can get. I spent 2.5 days in DL and 1/2 a day in DCA, riding Cali Screamin' 4 times.)

mouselvrmom

Original Poster
Ohhhh it's just another dark ride!

(Since this is in parentheses, you shouldn't hear it... actually, it's a pretty cool dark ride and I didn't even like Monsters Inc that much. Plus DCA needs all the stuff it can get. I spent 2.5 days in DL and 1/2 a day in DCA, riding Cali Screamin' 4 times.)

:lol: Thanks for making me feel better- sort of.

PrincessofP!NK

I have been on monsters lots of time. :shrug:
it is not very fun for little kids because air blows in your face when the yellow cleaning people are in the last room and its makes them cry. I find it scary for little ones =[

Tigggrl

It's an ok ride. It was down last friday, so I missed it. It really can be scary for little ones, and the audio is kinda loud. Try Snow White, Pooh or Alice! Much better overall.:wave:

CSUFSteve

The finale scene of Monsters is pretty cool though. Just think of what they could have done with that concept if they had a bigger budget! Sort like of the old Cartoon Spin 2-story concept.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom