I'm hungry...

pheneix

I doubt we'll see anything until next year, if any at all. I don't think they would like to expose the interior of the attractions this far from opening, and to be honest, there really isn't going to be that much to see from the outside. On one gold building you'll see a great big Jimmy Neutron sign, and on another big gold building you'll see a great big Shrek sign. :)

pheneix

I really would rather not say anything, as it will spoil the show (I feel the same way about Philharmagic). Then again, I really don't know that much about the show other than some of the special effects they are using. The one thing I can say is that they will be making use of some new motion base technology. It should be interesting.

vacation junkie

Original Poster
party pooper! just kidding :lol:

i am really excited about this whole shrek thing.

what are your thoughts on the jimmy attraction? personally i am not too excited about it. i expect to see this attraction morph into something that relies on supporting characters. i dont see how the boy genius will draw that well, is he really that popular with the youngins? in the end product i expect more of a nick toons adventure featuring the heavy hitters like rugrats, dora, blue, sponge bob, and the wild thorneberries.

PS--what in the world is going on with the mummy franchise?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom