I'm going to Walt Disney World

Larry Eckert

Original Poster
Sorry guys I been off line some what and I know that this is realy not the place to ask but I been in the possess for trying to find a room for myself as of next Thursday I will be come one of the Cast Members of WDW. I been looking and sifting through all the internet and I don't think I left a stone upturned until now.
I am asking out here if any one knows of a room that is for rent and between the $475-$550 range and is furnished, and have internet.
I will be a member of one of the small/boats ferry's as a skipper working part-time. I been retired from West Point United States Military Academy after 27 years.

Thank you all

Larry

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Sorry guys I been off line some what and I know that this is realy not the place to ask but I been in the possess for trying to find a room for myself as of next Thursday I will be come one of the Cast Members of WDW. I been looking and sifting through all the internet and I don't think I left a stone upturned until now.
I am asking out here if any one knows of a room that is for rent and between the $475-$550 range and is furnished, and have internet.
I will be a member of one of the small/boats ferry's as a skipper working part-time. I been retired from West Point United States Military Academy after 27 years.

Thank you all

Larry

Larry, you might want to ask the moderators to put your post over in the Chit Chat section--you may get more responses to your inquiry.

That aside, my only suggestion would be to contact any veterans groups in FL (or even see if an alum from West Point may be living in the area), to see if they might know of a place for you. Best of luck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom