Im going to recreate the Communicore music loop

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I came up with some awesome ideas of what an upgraded version of that soundtrack can be like, i'm at least reworking the first song on that loop. Much more upbeat and punchy, real pop sounding and yes there will be a reasonable amount of synth put into it. Maybe ill work it with some of the Innoventions music and remake that to to fit today's sound.

champdisney

Communicore
Anything else to add to the original poster besides correcting a typo?

I came up with some awesome ideas of what an upgraded version of that soundtrack can be like, i'm at least reworking the first song on that loop. Much more upbeat and punchy, real pop sounding and yes there will be a reasonable amount of synth put into it. Maybe ill work it with some of the Innoventions music and remake that to to fit today's sound.
Looking forward to hearing it!!

Heppenheimer

I may have spelt it wrong but I bet more than half of management doesn’t know what Communicore is.
Nowadays, it sounds like an Etsy or Instagram decorating fad.

I can't remember any music from either Communicore pavilion except the Computer Song (or whatever it was called). "And that's why I'm a root-ah/ for me comput-ah/ when you need a helping hand."

Hey, if you can find audio clips of Smart-1, that would be cool if you could include sampling of it.

Cmdr_Crimson

Awhile back somone posted their own fanbased compilation loop for innoventions on the innoventions music post which was a mix of the inno-loop and some new instrumental songs..One that stuck out for me was another David Arkenstone track called "Through the Veil"..IMO this feels like this track could work well for this area. It has a great vibe and also sounds reminicent to a song that could have been used for the Illuminations preshow or something similar to Tapestry of Dreams with the chorus...

Cmdr_Crimson

While looking for old videos of Communicore, I came upon this one:

I have absolutely no memory of this... show? Display? Exhibit? What was it, exactly?

Retrowdw has that info..

Heppenheimer

Retrowdw has that info..
Now... looking at the second picture in that link, I may have a very vague memory of it. Those telephones... was it somewhat interactive, meaning that picking up a certain phone or dialing a number would activate one of the figures?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom