Illuminations viewing on 12/30

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
Original Poster
I have 9 PM reservations for La Hacienda de San Angel on 12/30. Illuminations are scheduled at 10:30 PM.

Will I be able to watch from the restaurant at that time, or will the place be cleared out?

Mark P.

I have 9 PM reservations for La Hacienda de San Angel on 12/30. Illuminations are scheduled at 10:30 PM.

Will I be able to watch from the restaurant at that time, or will the place be cleared out?

I can't imagine they'd make you leave before the show. Just take your time. ;-)

Wngo905

In the Parks
No

Keep in mind that not all seating at La Hacienda have views of the show. From the one time I had dinner there, it was my impression that only about 1/3 of the seats have a possible view of the show.

Since you have some time, maybe go to check in a little early and ask for a table by the window, then you will have an early request and enough time incase you have to wait until 9:30 to get a table:)

Hope you enjoy your meal AND get a good seat.

JohnD

Keep in mind that not all seating at La Hacienda have views of the show. From the one time I had dinner there, it was my impression that only about 1/3 of the seats have a possible view of the show.

Exactly. I was placed at a table against a back wall the last time I dined there. I had to keep bobbing my head up and down to see the fireworks. Other options include FEA dessert party (probably sold out by now) and FP+. I lucked out and got it has my fourth for the day.

JIMINYCR

People will still be dining. Weve dined at La Hacienda many times. Only twice have we been seated at a window table area for viewing of illuminations. The seating isnt reservable but you will be seated if a table is open and available when you check in. Many diners do linger over their meals, drinks and dessert, just to keep the table for themselves for the show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom