News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
I'm hoping it will still be showing come the 25th of September so I'll be able to see it at least one last time.
And I am hoping I gambled correctly, as I booked Sept 30 and Oct 1 at Boardwalk Villas and flights JUST FOR THIS!!! My luck they will do it the weekend before because it could mean bigger attendance.

jrhwdw

And I am hoping I gambled correctly, as I booked Sept 30 and Oct 1 at Boardwalk Villas and flights JUST FOR THIS!!! My luck they will do it the weekend before because it could mean bigger attendance.
IDK, I have a feeling that WS will be loaded for ROE/Epcot Forever no matter when it happens. Like how Main Street was flooded for Wishes/HEA.

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
IDK, I have a feeling that WS will be loaded for ROE/Epcot Forever no matter when it happens. Like how Main Street was flooded for Wishes/HEA.
Agree, I am thankful that the lagoon has a much bigger viewing area than Main Street and hub.

cosmicgirl

I'm going to try my best to fly in for the final performance(s) and have something booked at Pop in late September/early October just in case. The possibility of the live orchestra is making me want to be there even more.

I've also been keeping an eye on the calendar but seeing how DHS's hours are still standard even after the SW announcement I'm not holding my breath that the calendar is a good reference for the final RoE. I realize that they tweak park hours closer to the date but with last week's announcement it would've made sense to make some kind of an adjustment to DHS's hours for opening day and they didn't. Otoh, Epcot is showing a closing time of 10:00pm for Fridays and Saturdays starting the last weekend of August, even though the dates for F&W haven't officially been announced yet.

I honestly don't know how reliable the darn thing is but I sure hope we find out about RoE soon. 22 hours notice might be enough for some of you but with a minimum door-to-door travel time of 16 hours that's not gonna work for me!

Dr.GrantSeeker

I've been keeping an eye on the park schedules for September as they are released and it's still planned for the last day currently on the calendar, Sept 6th.

Just out of curiosity, how often does Disney update these calendars? I guess a better way to ask my question is when will we be able to see past September 6th? Is there any rhyme or reason to when and how far out we can see?

JustLikeMe

Just out of curiosity, how often does Disney update these calendars? I guess a better way to ask my question is when will we be able to see past September 6th? Is there any rhyme or reason to when and how far out we can see?

Yup, a new day - 180 days from the current date - is added every day. So as of today, the park hours and schedule for September 8th are available, and it has RoE at 9pm...

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
If only Rivers of Light were on an actual river instead of a man made lake with attached canal.

pinky-and-the-brain-assault.gif

I deserve this.

New post on Disney Park blog - https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...earth-live-from-epcot-march-28-at-855-p-m-et/

Looks like they will be streaming RoE on Thursday & perhaps previewing Epcot Forever or something else?

Still saying RoE will run through end of summer with no specific end date.

"That’s why we’re thrilled to announce today that we’ll stream “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth” live from Epcot on Thursday, March 28 at 8:55 p.m. ET. To watch the stream, simply visit the Disney Parks Blog on March 28! We’ll also have an exciting “look ahead” at the fun in store for Walt Disney World Resort guests in 2019."

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
I know Disney's entertainment schedules are always subject to change without notice, but RoE is still on the calendar through Sunday September 22, 2019. Just thought I'd share!
(please be september 30, please be september 30, please be september 30......) In case anyone missed any of my lasts posts on this subject, I planed a trip on September 30 and October 1 JUST for the likelihood of them possibly ending it on its 20th Anniversary (second biggest gamble in my life)

Dr.GrantSeeker

(please be september 30, please be september 30, please be september 30......) In case anyone missed any of my lasts posts on this subject, I planed a trip on September 30 and October 1 JUST for the likelihood of them possibly ending it on its 20th Anniversary (second biggest gamble in my life)

What was the first? ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom