News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

danlb_2000

Premium Member

This is what that area used to look like. Since they re-routed the access road around that area I am still wondering if they plan to extend the lagoon that area.

1548519241813.png

Marc Davis Fan

Our insiders here have suggested October 1, 2019 at the closing date for RoE, but Touring Plans has it has September 1, 2019. Or is that just to play it safe, or does Touring Plans have additional knowledge?

Speaking of which, since SSE is said to be getting a regular refurb this year, and it's not on the official refurb calendar for the spring, presumably that means we should expect the refurb to happen in September?

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Woah, missed this one. I really hope the word "EPCOT" stays in some form. I refuse to ever type that word with lowercase letters, but I'd take that over a complete removal of the word. It means so much to so many people, and it although it wasn't the city Walt wanted, it was intended to honor his ideas. Although the park no longer has anything to do with Walt's ideas, completely changing the actual name of the park would be blasphemous.

Our Insider has intimated it should still have some form of Epcot in the name. Likely all caps, perhaps with 'center' or 'park' added to it.

cjkeating

Our insiders here have suggested October 1, 2019 at the closing date for RoE, but Touring Plans has it has September 1, 2019. Or is that just to play it safe, or does Touring Plans have additional knowledge?

Speaking of which, since SSE is said to be getting a regular refurb this year, and it's not on the official refurb calendar for the spring, presumably that means we should expect the refurb to happen in September?

I think it would make sense for the new show to launch with Food and Wine 2019?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Hmm. Why do you think that? So it could be marketed as part of F&W?

Maybe @marni1971 has thoughts on whether the Oct 1 debut of the interim show has been moved to sooner?
Let me say no dates have been confirmed yet. A while ago I mentioned September 30 since it will be the 20th anniversary of RoE. It made sense for it to the the last show. Nothing more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom