News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

TTA94

Funnily enough, they play a lot of remixed Cirque du Soleil songs. Some of the ones that can be heard are found on the "Delerium" disc of this 2 cd set!

I found a video of the song I’m looking for, it’s in this guys live stream, starts Just after 6:13

Last edited:

Rteetz

Actively working this morning

8AB5C101-7C3C-402A-AAEC-9187CA38A268.jpeg
D0C31024-DBD5-4645-ABD2-FF1026636F81.jpeg

FerretAfros

More views of active construction in the middle of the lagoon during this morning's 5K. I couldn't make out exactly what they were doing, but it was at the docks where the earth barge stops during the show. In the sunrise photos, it looks like there is dewatering equipment hanging from the crane, which would be expected with pretty much any work on/around a lagoon

P1200460.JPG

P1200466.JPG

P1200460.JPG

P1200468.JPG

P1200473.JPG

P1200486.JPG

P1200487.JPG

ar81

I apologize if this has already explained but I’ll ask anyway. The description I’ve read is pretty vague on the concept other than more IP. Any chance it will still incorporate the countries like Illuminations did? I mean what the heck it takes place in World Showcase so why would they want to create another generic MK similar nighttime show with characters. I understand updating the infrastructure and introducing new tech but the main concept should be about celebrating cultures around the world. The emotional/ patriotic feeling it had. I’ll highly doubt whatever they come up with will do the same thing. I honestly hope I am wrong. This is just one more thing being taken away from Epcot that made it unique in the first place.

trainplane3

I apologize if this has already explained but I’ll ask anyway. The description I’ve read is pretty vague on the concept other than more IP. Any chance it will still incorporate the countries like Illuminations did? I mean what the heck it takes place in World Showcase so why would they want to create another generic MK similar nighttime show with characters. I understand updating the infrastructure and introducing new tech but the main concept should be about celebrating cultures around the world. The emotional/ patriotic feeling it had. I’ll highly doubt whatever they come up with will do the same thing. I honestly hope I am wrong. This is just one more thing being taken away from Epcot that made it unique in the first place.
From what's been mentioned throughout this thread we should expect something like Happily Ever After but on water and with characters that tie well enough to the country they're representing.

I may not like that idea but I'm waiting for more details before I say I won't like it.

epcotWSC

I think we skipped illuminations in November because my preggo wife felt like crap and didn't want to stay (not that we haven't seen it a bunch of times). Next time we go it'll hopefully be this November so I guess we've seen it for the last time. Ah well, hopefully the replacement is better. Not as sad about this one compared to Wishes.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
From what's been mentioned throughout this thread we should expect something like Happily Ever After but on water and with characters that tie well enough to the country they're representing.

I may not like that idea but I'm waiting for more details before I say I won't like it.

I'm of a similar mindset. Final judgement will be whenever I finally see the new show. I hope I like it, but the last several years of P&R decisions have made me very jaded and has me thinking that what replaces RoE will be a Chapek Special© (aka. an IP crap fest).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom