News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I just watched a video of this year's tag, but I don't see what you are talking about with France. IMO all the nations sounded rushed, but France sounded the same to me as the rest. I feel like it's something obvious that I'm oblivious to.
The word France comes in too early. Originally it was not recorded and no one realised until it was too late. They had to dub it over.

I know far too much useless info.

JJJ

I agree. This entire new tag is intellectually insulting. I particular despise the narration of the countries, it's as if Disney believes their guests are too stupid to understand which lit up country they're looking at.
To be fair, you can't see every country from every position around the lake. It just helps to make it clearer for the obscured countries and the countries whose outlines aren't super distinctive, like German, Italy, and Norway. So, calling it intellectually insulting might be a bit extreme.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I thought and insider not named Marni said we are getting the tag next year?

If only there was a place where insiders' inside knowledge was catalogued... ;)

Interim show is back on (code name: Spark) and called Epcot Forever, fall 2019
  • a tribute to Epcot features Epcot tunes, a 'spark of imagination' that grows into fireworks, lights, lasers, & choreographed SFX and kites [official]
  • will include a Holiday Tag during International Festival of the Holidays [here]

ToTBellHop

Better question, is Epcot looking for sponsors??? Do these shows need sponsors? Is ROE suffering without one? We all know POE didn't have the best season.
Dare I say Disney can afford to pay for nighttime spectaculars. It doesn’t cost THAT much to fix a broken Anna or an Olaf with Dead Eyes.

I don’t know if Peace on Earth will be the tag next year, but there will be a tag starting in November and there will be a NYE countdown. The language in the park guide was meant to suggest that this was RoE’s last holiday season.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom