News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Edit: oh you meant first biggest gamble, not why I am there also on the 1rst.

Getting married after only 6 months of knowing each other (it was a huge gamble but had very positive odds in both our favors. 18 years this year and still going strong. We saw I:ROE on our honeymoon:))

By looking at your avatar, you and your wife look like a happy couple!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
"That’s why we’re thrilled to announce today that we’ll stream “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth” live from Epcot on Thursday, March 28 at 8:55 p.m. ET. To watch the stream, simply visit the Disney Parks Blog on March 28! We’ll also have an exciting “look ahead” at the fun in store for Walt Disney World Resort guests in 2019."

Sound like marketing for SWL, or, for Riviera, from which one can watch Epcot fireworks.

jrhwdw

IDK , a preview of Epcot Forever sounds logical to me, Has Epcot even started the score for the 2020 show yet????? Granted it's hard to compare MK-Epcot because MK didn't have a temporary show before HEA. They made sure HEA was going to be ready for May 12th, so they previewed that right after Wishes.

AJDMB05

Huh???You mean Epcot Forever or the one after? I was asking about the full replacement. I'm guessing Epcot Forever's score is already done if not very close.
He's making a tongue-in-cheek comment that the source material for Epcot Forever is going to be music from previous Epcot attractions, spanning creation between 1982 and 1986, and that the 2020 show is going to be music from the last 30 years of Disney movies.

DreamfinderGuy

Yeah Epcot Forevers soundtrack is probably going to be the same as the Anniversary tags if not very similar.
Idk if anyone ever leaked footage of the Destination D expo (There was a filming ban, so remind me later to upload the Epcot section of his panel lol), but Chapek specifically said Tomorrow's Child and one other song but I forgot what it was. It'll probably be a lot like the anniversaries yeah

Mikey73181

Just logged on for the stream and couldn’t find it, and after some searching found the post that it switched to the 9th. Guess I’ll just watch it on YouTube tonight since I was ready to watch it tonight.

TTA94

When Disney showed off the sneak peek of the 2020 show, was that part of the soundtrack they played from the Moana segment?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom