Illuminations Cruise

tmli

I have booked the illuminations cruise for my visit in January'02. Has anyone done it? Is it as wonderful as it sounds? Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

mickeyears

We did the Illumination Cruise last week. Our CM was wonderful, she played some Disney Trivia with us and our children and was extremely friendly and knowledgable. You could tell that she really enjoys her job.
It was wonderful not to fight for a spot to watch Illuminations. We have had other people try to take over our spot after standing there for 2 hours. They come 5 minutes before and try to stand in front of you. With this cruise it was nice not to have to deal with that.

Upvote 0

Cindylou

I belong to Disney club here, and about 12 of us went to WDW world for WDCC classics convention. We all go together and did the cruise. It was really nice. The cast member was great. Gave us alot of inside information. Make sure to ask for those blankets, I wish we would have. It does cool off in the evenings. Have fun.

Upvote 0

tmli

Original Poster
Thanks everyone for the advice. I never would have thought to ask for blankets. (In Jan. I'm sure I'll need them) I'm travelling alone with my 5 year old son. The CSR said we would have the entire boat to ourselves, do they not offer some kind of group outing for small parties?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom