Illuminations Cruise Logistics Question

zweltar

I will be doing the Illuminations cruise on our upcoming trip. Before the cruise we'll be at Epcot and dining at Biergarten. Seeing as though the cruise will end when the park is closed, any advice on how or where to park so I can get to my car after the cruise? I don't think I'd be able to make it back to Epcot parking and over to Yacht Club for the cruise between dinner and the cruise. Advice? Please and thank you!

Rob562

Are you spending all day at Epcot, or just the afternoon/evening? With a cruise booked, I'm sure they'll have no problem letting you park at the Yacht Club, especially if it's just in the afternoon.

If for some reason they don't, drive around and park at the Boardwalk.

-Rob

Upvote 0

docdebbi

i have also parked several times at yacht club or boardwalk for the illuminations cruise. they always let you in.
other option, if you will be in the park all day, is to just leave your car where it is and take a taxi from yacht club to the epcot parking lot where your car is. should be cheap for such a short distance.

Upvote 0

zweltar

Original Poster
Thanks for the tips! I think I'll try to park at Yacht Club for the afternoon. If that doesn't work, I'll try Boardwalk.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom