Illuminations Change!!

bamboo7

Original Poster
As of tonight, the pre-show speil of illuminations has changed. No longer does it say 'because GE brings good things to life' nor does it mention GE at all. Last night, if i can remember hearing the speil say all that, because i say it along with the speakers if i am around world showcase, and when i attempted to do that tonight, it was different. Aside from that, the show is the same. So i can only assume that the rumors of GE pulling their sponsorship are true.

DarkImage4

Originally posted by Katherine
Do you know if from pulling their sponsorship Disney will pull the whole show??

this has probably been discussed before, but I'd reiterate what others have siad about this.

If they take away RoE, there will be much less of a reason for people to go to be in Epcot at night. Honestly, it would probably be absolutely dead expect for people eating in the WS restaurants.

If Disney wants to keep people happy, or at least people in the park, they'll keep it right where it is.

bamboo7

Original Poster
Originally posted by CAPTAIN HOOK
Is it just the intro that has changed - there aren't any changes to the show, are there ??

the show remained the same. the only thing changed was the intro, and probobly the sponsorship.

i have no way of knowing for sure, but i doubt that RoE will be leaving as much as i can possably doubt something. it brings way too many people into the park. i imagine some other company will be interested in sponsoring it once the economy gets a little better/

if the executives are smart they wont pull the show. I went there last year just to see the illumintaions show. I love that show. wut else at night is there to do. lets see, Eat dinner, get exercise, and thats about it. so i hope the show stays open.

BUZZ BABE 34

i was there a week ago and they still had the same speil so it has to be recent. and heavens no-illuminations will not be going away. why would they take out the best show ever? dont worry if anything they would just add to it.:)

bamboo7

Original Poster
Originally posted by BUZZ BABE 34
i was there a week ago and they still had the same speil so it has to be recent. ..................if anything they would just add to it.:)

right, last night wast he first night of the new speil. the only change i would like to see made to the show is the amount of time the globe is out there with no fireworks. to me it seems too long.

Michael72688

I dont think that will happen, Disney just started their new maps for all the parks, and they have something about the show on the map, if they got rid of it they would have to print new maps, and they cant do that

TomDisney

Originally posted by bamboo7
the only change i would like to see made to the show is the amount of time the globe is out there with no fireworks. to me it seems too long.

Think the only reason they do that is for some of the smoke to clear from the first barage of fireworks. Usually can't see across the lagoon by that point in the show...cough...cough! :lol:

bamboo7

Original Poster
Originally posted by TomDisney
Think the only reason they do that is for some of the smoke to clear from the first barage of fireworks. Usually can't see across the lagoon by that point in the show...cough...cough! :lol:

yea, thats understandable. my attention span can only handle soo much watching low-resolution horses running across the different continents. i'd just like something else thrown in there too, to break it up a bit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom