Illuminations ball gone August 6th?

ohioguy

Original Poster
I'm hearing the Illumiantions "ball" in the middle of the laloon will be gone August 6th for rehab. The hsow will go on, but the ball portion will simply not be utilized. Does anyone know if this is true?...I'm at WDW August 6th.

CrashNet

The globe never went down for rehab as planned. Its possible there were some issues or delays with the new technology being utilized to replace the current video screens.

When it does go for rehab (which still has not been made official), the show will be cut to remove part of the globe portion. New effects and some pyro will be added to the remaining portion. The show will be approximately two minutes shorter.

Epcot82Guy

It's boring enough with the ball - for it to go away people will just leave after the Chaos opening act.

I mean... seriously? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but seriously? Even I give Fantasmic credit that I can understand how people would enjoy it (although I refuse to go myself unless I'm with a newbie).

CrashNet

It's boring enough with the ball - for it to go away people will just leave after the Chaos opening act.
Nah. People will stick around. Part of the music is cut and it jumps right into more fireworks. This is, of course, if they use the same modified show they tested back at the beginning of the year.

Gaston's Minion

Yes the rumors are true for I GASTON have stole the epcot ball and am using it to wokrout this week. I use it as a basketball and makes the game a little more challenging to me shrinking my range down to about 247 yards. AUgust 7th it will be back but may be stolen again if I am not in a parade soon.

INCREDIBLY STRONG AS GASTON

goodolgm

^ ^ ^ :lol: :ROFLOL: :lol: :ROFLOL: :lol: :ROFLOL: :lol: ^ ^ ^

Served no real purpose I guess, but I literally laughed out loud.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom