ILLUMINATIONLand

DisneyForever

Original Poster
ILLUMINATIONLand

ILLUMINATIONLand is my idea for a theme park based on Universal's Illumination Movies. In total, I plan to have four lands; Illumination Alley, Sing Central, Despicable Village, and Pet-Topia.

13296387323_bab0d65028_b.jpg

There's going to be roughly 7 rides, 4 sit-down/quick-service restaurants, and 10 shops. 3 rides at Despicable Village, 2 in Sing Central, and 2 in Pet-Topia. There is one restaurant in each land. Shops will be scattered around the park.

There will be one hotel, The Minion Resort. It'll be located behind the park, with a walkway to the park, entering through Despicable Village.

despicable-me-themed-kids-suites-portofino-bay-hotel-universal-orlando.jpg

I will hopefully provide a map for the park. I'm not good with maps but I will try my best.

Next time, we'll deal with the parking and transportation.

DisneyForever

Original Poster
Parking & Transportation

b7bfee9ee503f1aa2649e37fcd7cc4fa.jpg

There's not going to be a whole lot of parking and transportation, as this is a small park that could fit as a land in Universal or Island's of Adventure.

The park will be somewhere in central Florida, probably in Orlando. There will be bus transportation from Orlando Airport, Universal Studios, and Disney. There will be park buses that take guests from the park to the hotel and hotel to park.

Parking will be pretty simple. There will be only one parking lot with tree areas; Minions, Pets, and Sing. There will be roughly 135 parking spaces. No trams will be needed. The only parking lot with no names will be the hotel's parking lot.

Next will probably be ticket prices and hotel prices.

DisneyForever

Original Poster
Prices

Ticket prices and hotel rates won't be as expensive, since again this is a small park. Prices are as followed:

Park
Adult: $85
Kids (3-9): $70
Seniors (65+): $55

Hotel
Standard Room (2 Queen Beds): $104
Standard Room (1 King Bed): $110
Deluxe Room (2 Queen Beds, Futon): $125
Deluxe Room (1 King Bed, Futon): $130
Suite (Either Type Bed, Sofa, Kitchen): $145

For a family of 4, their average whole price for ticket, 2-night stay, merchandise, and food will be around $1,295.

DisneyForever

Original Poster
Illumination Alley

image.jpg

Illumination Alley is the Main Street U.S.A of ILLUMINTAIONLand. There's going to be a quick-service restaurant in this land called Production Cafe. There's also going to be 2 shops; Alley Merch and Illuminated Couture.

Upon entering through the ticket gates, you'll notice the Illumination Productions symbol, the Minion. It's a statue that is set right in the center of the park. To the right is Alley Merch. To the left is a building that houses the Illumination Show. Shows are not counted as rides/attractions.

Continuing down Illumination Alley are buildings that are modeled after studio buildings. Further on the left is the quick-service Production Cafe. To the right is Illuminated Couture.

At the end of the Alley is the big Minion statue. To the left of the statue is Sing Central, to the right is Pet-Topia, and straight ahead is Despicable Village.

[
Narrator: Welcome, welcome! In just a few moments, you'll be face to face with some of your favorite Illumination characters.

A few moments later

Narrator: And now, your host... Gru!

Gru: Hello world! Welcome to the one and only Illumination show!

A minion comes on stage

Minion: Bello!

Gru: Drew, go back home, you weren't invited.

The minion goes off the stage and walks through the aisle.

Gru: Sorry about that. Well, I was just about to talk to you about the Dart Gun!

Gru pulls the gun out of his pocket and shoots it, only to find that it's a Fart Gun

Buster Moon comes out, wiping his hands

Buster: Sorry, I was just... Hey who are you?

Gru: I am Gru! Master villain turned hero. Who might you be?

Buster: I'm Buster Moon, host of Sing!

Mike the Mouse: Eh, don't forget about me.

Buster: Go away, Mike.

Max: Oh, hey, I was just talking to... Wait a sec.

Buster and Gru: Who are you?

Max: I'm Max, host of this show.

Narrator: While these characters settle this little disagreement, let's watch some clips.

Projection screen comes down, playing clips from Illumination movies.

Max: Okay, hello. Hey where'd everybody go.

Max is behind the screen, so he can't see anything.

Max: Ugh, okay, well, sorry for all the mayhem. Thanks for watching the show. Buh, bye.

The show ends and guests file out of the show]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom