If you're banned for life, how does Disney keep track and enforce the ban?

JIMINYCR

And of Disney’s crack security team responding to disturbances, altercations, and unruly guests. Guess what? They look at lot more like Barney Fife than Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Dont know what Disney has in place for security, but whenever theres an incident in the parks involving guests, it sure takes security long enough to get to the occurrence. If they are soo vigilant in watching over everyone and everything, youd think their response time would be instantaneous.

Club Cooloholic

I bet they could get in with a ticket not tied to an ID. However, if they get caught, they run the risk of having trespassing charges filed, and that doesn't seem worth the risk.
Remember though, these are people who didn't think of the consequences of the risks they took that got them banned in the first place.

_caleb

Not exactly,
Stealing something from some abandoned section and preventing people who have tried to bring loaded weapons into their parks are two very different scenarios.

This tech is also tied into the FBI's most wanted list. A number of fellons have been apprehended on WDW property because of this face mapping tech and wide park surveillance .

Next time you are in the parks look up for the helicopter, that is doing sky surveillance and thermal imaging.

WDW owns the airspace above all of their properties in FL.

Apples to apples comparison next time please.

My cousin, while working for WDW, was good friends with someone in the digital security section.

You are being watched all the time at WDW.
The same facial recognition they used in this video?

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Next time you are in the parks look up for the helicopter, that is doing sky surveillance and thermal imaging.

So you're telling me Disney is able to tell who's banned from the park just by their body temperature? Because that's how thermal imaging works.....

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
No......
Thermal imaging is used for explosives in vehicles.
Many homemade explosives give off a heat signature.
Okay, I think I get it. Disney has technology that's borderline military grade and they use that tech in helicopters that, in my 10 plus years of being on this forum, has not been reported by virtually anyone who's either visited the parks or worked there in that time frame.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Okay, I think I get it. Disney has technology that's borderline military grade and they use that tech in helicopters that, in my 10 plus years of being on this forum, has not been reported by virtually anyone who's either visited the parks or worked there in that time frame.
The helicopters are invisible.

JoeCamel

The helicopters are invisible.
It's because it is a super secret

They could put in world class security but they haven't. That stuff takes money and the tech is often obsolete before it is installed/ We do know if the mouse can save a buck it will.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
It's not difficult to keep track of banned individuals without resorting to any of the various technology touted in this thread. I'm not saying they don't, just that there's no real necessity.

Name recognition is the simplest. It's actually really complicated to change your name legally. Credit cards are required to show your name. Once there's a name match, the photos they take when you're banned can be used to avoid trespassing someone with the same name.

If you use credit or provide ID for anything on property and the name matches, they check your photo and determine if you're the banned guest. It's not complicated.

NickMaio

This was back in 2017.....

This article is all about facial recognition and tracking of specific people across all parks.

If you think WDW, one of the most attended parks in the world, has the same security as your local mall, you are the most naive and ignorant person.
Think about it.
WDW has a lot to loose if they let in a known dangerous person or escaped fellow.

Get your heads out of the sand.

Last edited:

lazyboy97o

This was back in 2017.....

This article is all about facial recognition and tracking of specific people across all parks.

If you think WDW, one of the most attended parks in the world, has the same security as your local mall, you are the most naive and ignorant person.
Think about it.
WDW has a lot to loose of they let in a known dangerous person or escaped fellow.

Get your heads out of the sand.
That article does not back up any of your ridiculous claims.

NickMaio

Still doesnt back up the whole "helicopters flying around and watching you" theory.
Sorry, I could not find anything published about the helicopters.
Talk about semantics........
Use your common sense. Why else would a helicopter be flying around private airspace?

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Sorry, I could not find anything published about the helicopters.
Talk about semantics........
Use your common sense. Why else would a helicopter be flying around private airspace?

Semantics? You literally claimed that there are helicopters hovering over the parks and your source is a "cousin who used to work there".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom