If You Were to Have 10 Disney Park Items, What Would They Be?

Plutomickey24

1. Dumbo ride vehicle
2. Figment anamotrnic
3. Tombstone from HM
4. Miss Piggy Fountain
5. The sign on the outside of Tower of Terror
6. The tree of life
7. The Muppets puppets
8. The eagle from I think it was the Main St Electrical Parade the one at the very end.
9. Pluto
10. The spitting Stitch from outside World of Disney. I want this outside my front door so he can spit on people who come to the door. 😁

Last edited:

yaksplat

The only thing I have ever wanted (and wish TDC would create and sell) is a carbon copy of the Innoventions plaza cement block that lights up, but instead of selling you a cement block, they would sell "animated" pictures with LED lights that you could hang up on a wall.

A.k.a., this thing:
maxresdefault.jpg

or this one
maxresdefault.jpg

That's it.

Any video of this? I'm sure i could build it.

Disneyrailfan1996

Hmmmm..... boy this is kind of tough with the limited amount I can have and the rules! I almost feel like I’m being put on the spot!
so unlimitied ride props? Okay! So the locomotive on display at the end of big thunder mountain, the logo from Carousel of progress, the light on the rear of one of the WDWRR coaches, the VR game from Carouel of Progress. Mascot costumes? One of them? Hmmm... I’ll go for the talking Mickey Mouse costume. No buildings? Darn! One animatronic? That’s a really tough one! Ummm.... well I’ll go with Rover! Cast costumes? I’ll go for the WDWRR conductor’s uniform. And a vehicle? I’ll go for one of the WDWRR locomotives – either Lilly Belle or Walter E. Disney (undecided). 1 more thing left, can I get a soundtrack or part of it? If so, then I’ll go for the entire one from Carousel of Progress! But if I can’t, then I’ll go for another prop – do parts of buildings count? If so then I’ll have the Carolwood Park clock, if not then I’ll go for another cast costume or in this case part of one – the story book circus attractions uniform with the top hat included as I worked in circus during my time as a DCP intern and was often complimented on the outfit!

Taylor?

Original Poster
Hmmmm..... boy this is kind of tough with the limited amount I can have and the rules! I almost feel like I’m being put on the spot!
so unlimitied ride props? Okay! So the locomotive on display at the end of big thunder mountain, the logo from Carousel of progress, the light on the rear of one of the WDWRR coaches, the VR game from Carouel of Progress. Mascot costumes? One of them? Hmmm... I’ll go for the talking Mickey Mouse costume. No buildings? Darn! One animatronic? That’s a really tough one! Ummm.... well I’ll go with Rover! Cast costumes? I’ll go for the WDWRR conductor’s uniform. And a vehicle? I’ll go for one of the WDWRR locomotives – either Lilly Belle or Walter E. Disney (undecided). 1 more thing left, can I get a soundtrack or part of it? If so, then I’ll go for the entire one from Carousel of Progress! But if I can’t, then I’ll go for another prop – do parts of buildings count? If so then I’ll have the Carolwood Park clock, if not then I’ll go for another cast costume or in this case part of one – the story book circus attractions uniform with the top hat included as I worked in circus during my time as a DCP intern and was often complimented on the outfit!

Parts of buildings are considered props, and I suppose a soundtrack wouldn't hurt!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom