If you had to pick your 3 best TS meals in EPCOT WS...what would they be?

jaklgreen

We really enjoy the Biergarten, Tokyo Dining, and Marrakesh. Biergarten used to be our opening day splurge but lately we just get brats from Sommerfest. A bit easier on the wallet and gut. Tokyo Dining is a fave because of the service and fresh food. It is an oasis on a busy Epcot day! Marrakesh like TD is perfect to escape from a really busy day. The environment is relaxing and the food is fresh and flavorful.

These are out top 3 also.

ThatMouse

I would only do one TS meal at EPCOT, because the QS is so good at EPCOT -- Mexico, Japan, Morocco. Spend that TS money on better meals at any of the resorts. My favs are Cape May dinner buffet (walking distance to EPCOT) and AKL Boma buffet.

macefamily

VIA NAPOLI !!! Was there last month for our fourth time ever. Didn't eat there our past two visits because we were sampling the foods from the Food and Wine Festival. I didn't realize how much I missed it. I recommend the charceuterie plate with the red wine flight. Eccelente !
Mangia !

Joeamc

Okay -after having eaten at Takumi Tei this past week, I have to adjust my previous list:

1. Takumi Tei
2. Takumi Tei
3. Takumi Tei

. . . in no particular order. ;)
You got my attention. I wasn't really familiar with this restaurant ( I Think read something a while ago about it opening) but never really thought about it. I now made reservations for February. 🙂

John park hopper

Would have to say Biergarten, Probably take some heat for selecting Nine Dragons but have never had a bad meal may not be the top of the line Chinese food but we have eaten there many times and never disappointed. Tokyo Dining

ppet

Our top three has changed over the last few years and Beirgarten has never been in the top, Entertainment is good but food is average at best. Chef's De france has also fallen
Le Cellier
Tutto Italia
Teppan Edo

jaklgreen

I never expected so many votes for Beirgarten. I always heard it wasn't so good and just passed on by. Maybe I'll reconsider it.. thanks

German food is very old world, eastern European, home cooking. It is not super spiced like other foods from further south like Greece. It is the basis of the "meat and potatoes" that we see now.

Heppenheimer

I never expected so many votes for Beirgarten. I always heard it wasn't so good and just passed on by. Maybe I'll reconsider it.. thanks
As someone who absolutely loves German food, I'll say that Biergarten...isn't the best example of the cuisine. But since German restaurants are much less common in the US these days, I'll take any I can get.

I kind of wish that Disney would hand over management of Biergarten to the Hofbrauhaus company. Plus add some Schnitzel and Scheineshaxe to the menu.

jaklgreen

As someone who absolutely loves German food, I'll say that Biergarten...isn't the best example of the cuisine. But since German restaurants are much less common in the US these days, I'll take any I can get.

I kind of wish that Disney would hand over management of Biergarten to the Hofbrauhaus company. Plus add some Schnitzel and Scheineshaxe to the menu.

They have schnitzel, we eat it every time we go.

Weather_Lady

We haven't dined extensively in World Showcase (top 3 would be the first 3 below), but our TS reviews would be:

- Biergarten: 3 lunch/dinner meals and beer flights, loved every one
- Via Napoli: went for pizza/salad/wine flight for lunch and thought it was fantastic
- Akershus: had lunch, superb character interaction, loved the cold buffet, but entrees and desserts were lackluster and disappointing
- Rest. Marrakesh: had dinner, food was totally bland and table location was awful (no view of the entertainment), would never go back. (If we want to eat in Morocco, we'll go to their CS venue Tangierine Cafe instead, which is terrific.)

Nottamus

Original Poster
We haven't dined extensively in World Showcase (top 3 would be the first 3 below), but our TS reviews would be:

- Biergarten: 3 lunch/dinner meals and beer flights, loved every one
- Via Napoli: went for pizza/salad/wine flight for lunch and thought it was fantastic
- Akershus: had lunch, superb character interaction, loved the cold buffet, but entrees and desserts were lackluster and disappointing
- Rest. Marrakesh: had dinner, food was totally bland and table location was awful (no view of the entertainment), would never go back. (If we want to eat in Morocco, we'll go to their CS venue Tangierine Cafe instead, which is terrific.)

We ended up doing Biergarten and Marrakesh

Marrakesh was just ok. Place was pretty empty, food was ok...just a one and done for us. We'll stick to QS in future

Biergarten - I liked the entertainment, and our party of four were seated with an older party of four that couldn't be any nicer...we had a blast hanging with them.
I liked the food ...there were quite a few good choices. The desserts, on the other hand, were meh.
I liked it there---the wife gave it a one and done rating.

PolynesianPrincess

Le Cellier - we've never had a less than stellar meal there
Garden Grill - the food at dinner was fresh and DELICOUS!! We always have really GREAT character interactions there.
Via Napoli - we just love their pizza!! :)

Naplesgolfer

1- Monsieur Paul
2- Takumi Tei
3- Biergaten

I really find it interesting and comforting at the same time how much correlation we all have in our choices.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom