If you had to pick your 3 best TS meals in EPCOT WS...what would they be?

Nottamus

Original Poster
Going to WDW in December of this year (11th trip) and my wife has a plan to eat at all the TS Epcot restaurants over the next few trips. Eating around the world, If you will. We do about 2-3 TS meals a trip

We have Via Napoli and Restaurant Marrakesh booked for December, I'm just curious what all of you think was your favorite...

Thanks

Maelstrom Troll

We really enjoy the Biergarten, Tokyo Dining, and Marrakesh. Biergarten used to be our opening day splurge but lately we just get brats from Sommerfest. A bit easier on the wallet and gut. Tokyo Dining is a fave because of the service and fresh food. It is an oasis on a busy Epcot day! Marrakesh like TD is perfect to escape from a really busy day. The environment is relaxing and the food is fresh and flavorful.

Texas84

I'll get bashed for this, but one of my best meals was in China. Stay away from the familiar menu items and pick something you don't see in your local Chinese place. My foodie in-laws loved it.

I'm also a big fan of Teppan Edo but my local teppanyaki is just as good, if not better. What makes it unique is the cast.

belledream

I'd have to say the three best meals I ever had were Tokyo Dining, Chefs de France, and Tutto Italia (that lamb was surprisingly good). This is all food-wise. Other restaurants beat Chefs and Tutto in atmosphere. We've eaten at all of them except La Hacienda, Nine Dragons, and Monsieur Paul.

Heppenheimer

If we had a time machine, Akershus in its first 15 years would be my choice. My 12 year old self found this to be the best meal I had yet eaten in my life...

...still a decent restaurant now, but nowhere near as good as originally. I guess pickled and smoked fish and game meat wasn't something that sells well with middle America.

LavaLiz

If you haven't eaten at Biergarten yet, I personally think it's at its best during Christmas time. It's just so festive! I also love the special dining events at Monsieur Paul during F&W. Spice Road Table is a great place to enjoy the fireworks if you don't mind the music piped in. I like to make a meal out of the apps and drinks! Marrakesh is my mom's favorite. We had a long relaxing and cool lunch during a hot day and it was blissful. I think your wife's goals are inspiring by the way. Happy dining!

Oh bother!

We enjoyed Monsieur Paul, although it’s been a little while since we ate there, for food.

la hacienda was great for watching illuminations as it was then (not sure if EPCOT Forever is viewed well from here)

Joeamc

Going to WDW in December of this year (11th trip) and my wife has a plan to eat at all the TS Epcot restaurants over the next few trips. Eating around the world, If you will. We do about 2-3 TS meals a trip

We have Via Napoli and Restaurant Marrakesh booked for December, I'm just curious what all of you think was your favorite...

Thanks
1. Via Napoli
2. La Hacienda
3. Via Napoli. LOL

awoogala

1. Spice Road Table (amazing hummus and olives/hummus fries/great wines)
2. Tutto Gusto (actually a lounge/but you can order full meals, and sit at great little sofa tables). amazing wine/small dishes
3. Biergarten (not the best German food I've ever had, but it's FUN, atmosphere is great, and the food is pretty good)

WDW_Emily

1. Biergarten
2. Le Cellier (haven't been since 2016 but was a huge fan)
3. Tie for Via Napoli and Akershaus. Yes, I know Akershaus is a character meal but I have been for both breakfast and dinner and have has nothing but wonderful things to say about the food and the cast members there.

zurgandfriend

Having recently eaten there, Monsieur Paul would be first on
my list with Tutti Italia second and Rose & Crown third. R&C may not be on anyone else's list but I enjoy it.

Last edited:

Editor516

1. Le Cellier - the food has usually been great, but even when it’s just average, the intimate setting and solid service makes it an event, every single time

2. Via Napoli - basic Italian(-American?) food done well in a fun, colorful, lively atmosphere

3. Tokyo Dining - had dinner here one cold, rainy December night; climbing all those steps and walking inside really made it feel like I had left the park, crossed the Pacific and enjoyed a solid meal in Japan (your total experience may vary)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom