If you had ONLY 2 days at WDW ....

2bornot2be

Original Poster
I was thinking if I only had 2 days at Disney World what would I do.

- Would I try to visit multiple parks or
- Would I visit just two parks.

For me I would Visit MK one day and the visit AK and EPCOT the other day. Obliviously I would miss a lot.
What would you do???

Cmdr_Crimson

Epcot & MK...Because For people that know the place before 1989..
2nip3.jpg

jw24

I'd do MK one day and Epcot the other day. Why those two? The best food, more characters are there (Believe me, a park visit without seeing characters is a travesty to me!), best entertainment and fireworks and there's simply more to do at those two parks.

luv

Sticking with ONLY Disney stuff (the list would change if I had two days in all of central Florida...)

Day One: AK morning, RFC breakfast; Epcot evening, Marrakesh dinner

Day Two: MK morning, Crystal Palace breakfast; whatever I feel like in the evening (probably MK)

HouCuseChickie

Well, we're kind of in this position for our Sept trip. While we will be hitting MK for MNSSHP on our 2nd day, we only have 2 days of park tickets for the weekend. Normally, we'd just do single park tix and do MK and Epcot (in that order), but since these are complimentary park hoppers we're using...

we're going to Epcot on day 1 and hopping for DHS from probably about 1pm until our 6:30pm ADR at Kouzzina ...and then back into Epcot for Illuminations.

The next day is an MK day, but we've talked about hopping over to AK so that our older one can have her first ride on EE...and then after early dinner at 'Ohana, back into MK for evening EMH. DH and I might actually split - he'd take our younger one back to DHS for some of her faves and I take the older to AK...we'll just have to wait and see.

I'd go to AK as soon as it opens, get on Everest a few times, leave and go to DHS until it closes, and then go to MK if it's open after everything is closed. The next day, I'd do an Epcot morning and MK afternoon/night.

Wikkler

Magic Kingdom and EPCOT, like everyone else...

If only 2 days Central Florida then EPCOT and Islands of Adventure...

Disvillain63

We actually spent 4 days one spring during Braves Spring Training; we only had one day for the park(s). We started at DHS (TSMM, RnR, ToT), moved on to Epcot (Flower & Garden show), then Cirque de Soleil, and finished the day at MK...EMH and was open until 1am. Two days would give us a chance to either spread some of that out or even add in some time at AK and more time at Epcot.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I would do MK and Epcot, because I probably wouldn't by park hoppers. I would just eat in the parks too, unless I could snag an ADR at 'Ohana. I would also go from open to close. Since I like to end my trips at MK I would go to Epcot first.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom