If you had one choice where would you dine?

MagicMegan

Original Poster
We're going down in Oct and my sister and I somehow were able to con my mother into switching to the deluxe dining plan (hehe).

I'm trying to pick what to try to get for adr's.

So far we have Cinderella's Table, California Grill, Le Cellier, and Teppen Edo. We'll be there for 8 nights, but might do 2 meals on certain days.

So... where would you go???

wdwwdeagle

In no particular order:

Flying Fish*
Citricos
Narcoossee's
Chefs de France*
Coral Reef
O'hana*
Hoop Dee Doo*
Cape May Seafood Buffet Dinner*
Hollywood Brown Derby
Rose & Crown*

*= been there and want to go back. Haven't tried the others, but really want to!

Also, I think the four places you've already chosen are good choices, as well. I've eaten at each of them and had good experiences.

828tnt

there's only a few spots we haven't hit to eat in our many trips. but our favorite spot has become jiko! it's pricey, but we were blown away with the service, wine selection, and of course the food was fantastic.

just our opinion, and we've yet to hit le celier, artist point, and citricos, but we will in 10 days!

enjoy!

SulleyanBoo

California Grill is amazing. The food is excellent and the view is beautiful. You also get to get dressed up which is nice if you like that :) What better than to have great food overlooking the castle and when your done, you can go out on to the balcony..watch the fireworks or take pictures of the castle. Its a great place overall :D

DisGal

These are my must do restaurants every trip:

California Grill
O'hana
Jiko
Flying Fish
Citricos
Chefs de France
Yachtsman Steakhouse

Sloan

Great time to visit

You've picked a great time to visit - did you realize that you'll be there during the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival? You should consider some of the events / dinners associated with the Festival - many have been amazing - such as Party for the Senses (if you're there over a Saturday night). Some of the signature dinner series are excellent.

As for other dining reservations, I'll agree with 828tnt and DisGal and suggest you add Jiko - fantastic meals / ambiance, and being in and around the AKL at night is wonderful. (The two other votes for Citricos are also a good idea).

I took Coral Reef off of my favorites list a few years ago after a couple of bad experiences with the food, but for some, the overall dining experience might make up for it.

stlbobby

This is such a hard question. It depends on what I wanted from the meal. Do I want a romantic evening, a joyous celebration, a spectacular experience, or something I can't anywhere else.

For a great breakfast I'd choose Crystal Palace.
For a fun character lunch or dinner I'd go to Chef Mickey's.
For something spectacular I'd do The California Grill for Wishes!
For romance it is Narcoossee's.
For something different one of the many great places at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.

This is why I love WDW, it has something for every mood or taste.

plaz10

well...my ADRs for next month are...

Kona Cafe
Coral Reef
Grand Floridian Cafe
Chefs de France
Le Cellier
50's Prime Time Cafe
Tutto Italia

travelgip

1. Victoria & Albert's
2. Afternoon Tea at the Garden Grove
3. Yachtsman's steakhouse
4. Artist's Point (WL)
5. Whispering Canyon Cafe (I just love this place!)

tomman710

My personal top 10:

1. California Grill
2. Citricos
3. Le Cellier
4. Jiko
5. O'hana
6. Victoria & Albert's
7. Kona Cafe
8. Artist Point
9. Teppan Edo
10. Flying Fish

sorcerergoofy

Wow, this is a BIG question. I love most everywhere I have eaten on Disney property, so it's hard to narrow it down to just 1 place, so I'll give you my top 10.

Top 10 (In no particular order):
1. California Grill (for Wishes!)
2. Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
3. Les Chefs De France
4. Cinderella's Table
5. Yak & Yeti
6. Mama Melrose's
7. The Mexican place @ Epcot (Can't think of it's name at the moment :lol:)
8. Planet Hollywood
9. Rain-forest Cafe
10. Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe

MillerPoppins

That I've already been to:

Crystal Palace
Sci Fi
Wolfgang Puck's
Earl Of Sandwich
Tutto Italia
Rose & Crown
Chefs de France

Places I Want To Go to But Haven't Been yet:
California Grill
Ohana
Brown Derby
Coral Reef
Le Cellier
Victoria & Albert's

Morocco

Definitely try to hit up Tangerine Cafe or Restaurant Marrakesh, I feel they are very underrated. Moroccan food could be described as a mix between Greek and Indian Cuisine. You also need to try the School Bread in the Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe, I've found it to be much better than any of the pastries in France.

Mouse Man

Boma's
Teppan Edo
The flying Fish (Boardwalk, pleasing find for us)
O'Hanna's
Sci-Fi (Great for Lunch)
Whispering Canyon Cafe (Fun Time for breakfast & dinner)
San Angel Inn
Hoo Dee Doo Revue, Good food and a truly fun time
Chef Mickeys for Breakfast
Garden Grille (really enjoyed it for lunch)
Yak & Yeti

MagicMegan

Original Poster
You've picked a great time to visit - did you realize that you'll be there during the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival? You should consider some of the events / dinners associated with the Festival - many have been amazing - such as Party for the Senses (if you're there over a Saturday night). Some of the signature dinner series are excellent.

As for other dining reservations, I'll agree with 828tnt and DisGal and suggest you add Jiko - fantastic meals / ambiance, and being in and around the AKL at night is wonderful. (The two other votes for Citricos are also a good idea).

I took Coral Reef off of my favorites list a few years ago after a couple of bad experiences with the food, but for some, the overall dining experience might make up for it.

YES! We went last year during that time and loved it, so decided to do it this year too. I got a shirt from it last year that I wear a lot. And we extended our trip so we can see Boys II Men in Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom