If you had 3 Fast passes for each park-Name your picks

James White

Original Poster
I have my three rides selected but would like to hear from the experts on the board for their top three rides for FP at each park:

Hrudey3032

MK-Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder Mountain
Epcot-Soarin', Test Track, Spaceship Earth
Animal Kingdom- Kali River Rapids, Dinosaur, Flight of Passage
DHS- Toy Story Mania and whatever new Star Wars rides

MouseMelly

MK - 7DMT, Space, Splash
EP - Soarin’, SSE, any other Tier II
HS - RNRC, ToT, Star Tours (before TSL changes)
AK - FoP, K. Safari, Dinosaur

justintheharris

I have my three rides selected but would like to hear from the experts on the board for their top three rides for FP at each park:

If we're still assuming tiers are in affect (I will bold Tier 1 attractions)

Magic Kingdom: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Space Mountain and Splash Mountain
EPCOT: Test Track, Mission:Space and Spaceship Earth
Hollywood Studios: Slinky Dog Dash, RocknRollercoaster and Tower of Terror (Note that Toy Story Midway Mania is my tier 1 choice if SDD is not available)
Animal Kingdom: Flight of Passage, Expedition Everest and Kilimanjaro's Safaris (if one cannot obtain a fastpass for Flight of Passage, I'd recommend Dinosaur as the third choice.)

TheDuke

MK- Mine Train, Space, Splash
EPCOT- Soarin' from the tier 1's. The others don't really matter.
HS- Slinky, RnRC, ToT
AK- FoP, Everest, Dinosaur

correcaminos

MK: Space Mt., Splash Mt, and 7DMT with BTM as honestly a tie
Epcot: Test Track, Spaceship Earth, and Journey (love me some Figment)
DHS: Star Tours, RnR, and SDD
AK: FoP, EE and Dinosaur

If we're still assuming tiers are in affect (I will bold Tier 1 attractions)

Magic Kingdom: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Space Mountain and Splash Mountain
EPCOT: Test Track, Mission:Space and Spaceship Earth
Hollywood Studios: Slinky Dog Dash, RocknRollercoaster and Tower of Terror (Note that Toy Story Midway Mania is my tier 1 choice if SDD is not available)
Animal Kingdom: Flight of Passage, Expedition Everest and Kilimanjaro's Safaris (if one cannot obtain a fastpass for Flight of Passage, I'd recommend Dinosaur as the third choice.)
There are no tiers at MK

JohnyKaz2078

Magic Kingdom: Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain (if you are one of the first guests at the rope-drop crowd to the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train you will be out of the ride about 10-15 minutes from park opening and you can still hit Peter Pan's Flight with less than a 30-minute wait. Not guaranteed but if you are unsure drop Big Thunder Mountain and get a FP+ for the ride you aren't going to rope-drop)

Epcot: Tier 1= Test Track (if someone wants to use the single rider line then it is Frozen Ever After) Tier 2= Spaceship Earth, Mission Space

Hollywood Studios: Tier 1= Slinky Dog Dash Tier 2= Tower of Terror, Rock n' Rollercoaster

Animal Kingdom: Tier 1= FOP Tier 2= Kali River Rapids, Kilimanjaro Safaris (Everest has lower wait times than both of the rides mentioned and so does Dinosaur)

justintheharris

MK: Space Mt., Splash Mt, and 7DMT with BTM as honestly a tie
Epcot: Test Track, Spaceship Earth, and Journey (love me some Figment)
DHS: Star Tours, RnR, and SDD
AK: FoP, EE and Dinosaur

There are no tiers at MK

I always under the impression that there was between Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Peter Pan's Flight but perhaps I'm wrong and just thought that because of the exclusion of the attractions on paper fastpasses.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
MK - 7 Dwarves, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain
EPCOT - Frozen Ever After, Test Track, Mission: Space
HS - Slinky Dog Dash, Rockin' Roller Coaster, Indiana Jones
AK - Flight of Passage, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Primeval Whirl

Jeff456

Presuming tiers are in effect...
MK - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Big Thunder Mountain, Peter Pan.
Epcot - Spaceship Earth, Mission Space, Frozen Ever after.
HS - Slinky Dog (Never ridden it but can imagine it's mad without one), Star Tours, ToT.
AK - Flight of Passage, EE and Kilimanjaro Safaris.

These are not necessarily my favourite rides in each park, I have just chosen what I would pick to do as much as I can in one day.

Andy_0410

MK space, mine train, 7DMT
Epcot soarin, mission to mars, spaceship earth (though as previous poster stated doesn’t really matter after tier 1 choice)
HS slinky, TOT, RNRC
AK FoP, Everest, dinosaur learnt last year doing safari at park opening and letting the crowds sort themselves out in pandora (had fast pass) the animals are more active as cooler. Even got to hear the male lion roaring!!😃

pluto77

MK: 7 Dwarves, Space Mountain, Peter Pan (always long line and not worth a long wait IMO, but still worth doing every trip).

Epcot: Frozen (rope drop Soarin’, and single riders line can be used at Test Track if possible), Spaceship Earth, and the rest of tier II’s are toss ups

HS: I haven’t been there since TS opened, but I would guess Slinky, Tower of Terror, and Rock n Roller Coaster

AK: Flights of Passage, Safaris, and Dinosaur (or kali river rapids if you want to get wet)

KanakoS

MK: Space, Teacups, Astro orbiter
Epcot: Soarin, imagination, SSE
HS: Rock n roller coaster starring Aerosmith, ToT, Star Tours
AK: Countdown to extinction, kali river rapids, expedition everest

Kristopher Rannells

MK: 7 Dwarfs just because the stand by line is still so and not worth that long of a wait, Splash and Thunder Mountains
EP: Test track, SSE, and any other tier 2
HS: Slinky Dog, RnR, ToT
AK: FoP, EE, and River rapids or Dino depending on time of year regarding the heat

JohnD

Assuming no tiers, right?

MK: HM, SplM, BTMRR
Ep: Soarin, TT, FEA
AK: FOP, Everest, Dinosaur
HS: SDD, ToT, TSMM

correcaminos

I always under the impression that there was between Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Peter Pan's Flight but perhaps I'm wrong and just thought that because of the exclusion of the attractions on paper fastpasses.
Nope, you can pick both of those in the same day if you want. But yes, 7DMT is usually excluded for the 'anytime' FP they hand out if there is an issue.

cheezbat

MK-Splash, Seven Dwarves, Space
Epcot-Frozen, Soarin’, Test Track
DHS-Rock N Roller Coaster, Slinky Dog, Tower
DAK-Flight of Passage, Kali, Everest

And that’s only if I’m not alone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom