• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

If You Could Only See/Do One Attraction, what would it be?

You've got one attraction - because the space time continuum says so - what will it be?

• Total voters

Mizzourah

Tough call. Tower of Terror, but it's difficult to be persuaded to only go to MGM right now with the lack of attractions. But, I suppose in this hypothetical it doesn't really matter.

Rascal!

It's to hard a question for me, I would just love to go and soak up all the sites and sounds of all the parks because I haven't been there since 2003!

bsiev1977

There's such derision from some for calling it MGM. Because there isn't enough to fight about.
Exactly. If people understand which park you’re referring to, who cares what you call it? I feel the same about people who get bent out of shape if you just say you’re “going to Disney” or something like that

Mr_Bernard

"Um, Miss Bianca?"
Premium Member
Original Poster
Exactly. If people understand which park you’re referring to, who cares what you call it? I feel the same about people who get bent out of shape if you just say you’re “going to Disney” or something like that
And yet, they have no problem with endless acronyms. EELOTFM. It's like I'm connecting to WiFi.

Top Bottom