If you could only choose one character dinner

lunchbox1175

1900 Park Fare.

Nothing beats the Tremaines in terms of fun characters. Cinderella is insignificant at that meal.

The food is also wonderful.
You know, I totally agree with you on the Tremaines, and this is probably where i would vote seeing as how it is a lot harder to meet them, although, for some reason I just wasn't impressed with the food, it seems better at Chef Mickey's, so its a bit of a toss up.

It really depends on the characters that you want to see, however, I got the privilege the last time that I went to have 3 separate character meals and the place that I enjoyed the most was Chef mickey's. It is an all you can eat buffet for dinner and then a dessert area. They have some excellent food. (This coming from someone who has a very picky eater in their family!) They have the Fab Five or Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto.

Last edited:

jlsHouston

Here is a another vote for 1900 Park Fare. The food is actually quite good for buffet dining and nothing beats the Tremaynes for character interaction and the little boys love them too. Plus Prince Charming has always showed up with Cinderella and they dance.

sweetpee_1993

Another vote for Chef Mickey's (but for breakfast) LOVE the Fab Five!! (especially my beloved Pluto!)
Not a huge fan of the chaos of character meals but if it were free (or half price) I'd choose Chef Mickey's for breakfast, too. The Goofy's breakfast pizza (I hope they still have it) is one of the best things I've ever eaten!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom