If you could meet ANY character ?

Disneycraft

Original Poster
There's some great ideas in this thread ,i remember seeing Goofy with Max years ago in MK .we were so excited to meet Max ,my dd8 was thrilled to bits !

ColoradoEquestrian

Would love to see characters from old Disney tv shows. Darkwing Duck, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Ducktales, Tail Spin, Goof Troop. Those were almost as much a part of my childhood as the Disney movies were.

YES!!!! Disney Afternoon. So good. I can still sing all the theme songs from memory -- even the super fast part from TailSpin! :D

Cmdr_Crimson

YES!!!! Disney Afternoon. So good. I can still sing all the theme songs from memory -- even the super fast part from TailSpin! :D

They did have them..
4885.AAP_2D00_12.jpg_2D00_500x0.jpg

Including EXTREMELY Rare ones..
Imagineering-Disney_Disney-Afternoon-Disneyland-9.jpg
92d11af1d374d7d35eca02fed9313f2b.jpg
afternoon1.jpg

brb1006

Would love to see characters from old Disney tv shows. Darkwing Duck, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Ducktales, Tail Spin, Goof Troop. Those were almost as much a part of my childhood as the Disney movies were.
Speaking of Rescuer Rangers, what ever happened to the Live-Action movie based on the show? Is it still in the works?

brb1006

Dumbo. And his mom. She was the best mom.
The last time I seen Dumbo at any Disney park, was for the opening of New Fantasyland during a show celebrating it. He used to be found at the Disney Electrical Parade before it got updated in 2009.

asianway

The last time I seen Dumbo at any Disney park, was for the opening of New Fantasyland during a show celebrating it. He used to be found at the Disney Electrical Parade before it got updated in 2009.
He was out meeting Sunday at the travel convention

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom