If you could meet ANY character ?

216bruce

Kronk
tumblr_lk59lz9xpj1qg4qw7o1_500.jpg

brb1006

There was one in the Ice shows several years ago...
Petewaltdisneyworldonice.jpg
Ever since they added Pete's Circus as part of the Fantasyland Expansion in Walt Disney World. I was hoping that he might became a new meet and greet character. Looks like we will have to wait until Disney World's 50th Anniversary for that to happen. Especially since the Doorknob (From Alice And Wonderland) recently was added at Fantasyland and you can interact with him.

Last edited:

brb1006

While I'm also a fan of Marie from The Aristocats. I always felt she looked very lonely at Walt Disney World without her two brothers (Toulouse and Berlioz) and her mother (Ducchess). I hope we might finally get Toulouse and Berlioz to actually show up in Walt Disney World in the future. Especially since the brothers have recently been seen at Tokyo Disneyland's "Happiness Is Here" parade along with Marie and all three can be meetable in Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo Disneysea. Toulouse and Berlioz also started showing up a few times in Disneyland Paris. Even after the Valentine's Day Cavalcade (Which was their debut at the parks) they came out days later on that same month.

Here's video footage of all three of the kittens at Disneyland Paris.

Last edited:

brb1006

I've seen them several times and always try to get my husband to go get in line, but he won't do it. haha. I just want a quick photo, man, come on!
Here's a funny story, while I was waiting in line. King Louie and Ballo saw two squirrels and tried to shoo them away and would chase them a little.

DABIGCHEEZ

We have seen many of the rare(now) character that were not so rare years ago. We had M&Gs with Kuzco(llama) and Kronk, Quasimodo & Frollo, Hercules and Meg, Kermit & Miss Piggy, Darkwing Duck, Launchpad Mcquack, and even Rabbit from Pooh among many others. Some that we haven't seen over the years and would love to meet are Sheriff of Nottingham, Huey, Dewey, & Louie, Oswald, Ludwig VonDrake, King Leonidas and quite a few others I can not think of now.

ColoradoEquestrian

We have seen many of the rare(now) character that were not so rare years ago. We had M&Gs with Kuzco(llama) and Kronk, Quasimodo & Frollo, Hercules and Meg, Kermit & Miss Piggy, Darkwing Duck, Launchpad Mcquack, and even Rabbit from Pooh among many others. Some that we haven't seen over the years and would love to meet are Sheriff of Nottingham, Huey, Dewey, & Louie, Oswald, Ludwig VonDrake, King Leonidas and quite a few others I can not think of now.

:jawdrop: Darkwing Duck!? So jealous. If we're including TV show characters, I always loved Magica De Spell from DuckTales!

brb1006

:jawdrop: Darkwing Duck!? So jealous. If we're including TV show characters, I always loved Magica De Spell from DuckTales!
I heard a reboot of Ducktales is coming in a few years. Hopefully this might be the perfect time for all of the DuckTales characters to return to doing meet and greets. Webby also did meet and greets during the shows Hayday.

brb1006

Don't forget Mrs Bianca and Bernard from The Rescuers. They are currently found in Tokyo Disneyland, but they used to do meet and greets at Walt Disney World and Disneyland in the late 70's,80's, until the early 90's when the sequel was released.

DABIGCHEEZ

Don't forget Mrs Bianca and Bernard from The Rescuers. They are currently found in Tokyo Disneyland, but they used to do meet and greets at Walt Disney World and Disneyland in the late 70's,80's, until the early 90's when the sequel was released.
Not saying they weren't out, but I don't recall ever seeing them though. Probably went 10 x between 70s and 80s and then every year starting mid 90s. Another one that I just remembered was my daughter (probably about 3 at the time) standing with Little John for a pic. Another was Louis(Alligator) from Princess and Frog. I should really put all our character pics together or at least make a list.

Communicore

While I'm also a fan of Marie from The Aristocats. I always felt she looked very lonely at Walt Disney World without her two brothers (Toulouse and Berlioz) and her mother (Ducchess). I hope we might finally get Toulouse and Berlioz to actually show up in Walt Disney World in the future. Especially since the brothers have recently been seen at Tokyo Disneyland's "Happiness Is Here" parade along with Marie and all three can be meetable in Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo Disneysea. Toulouse and Berlioz also started showing up a few times in Disneyland Paris. Even after the Valentine's Day Cavalcade (Which was their debut at the parks) they came out days later on that same month.

Here's video footage of all three of the kittens at Disneyland Paris.

I also wish I could meet Bianca and Bernard from The Rescuers.

I agree, Marie is always by herself and it's funny since she was at Epcot theme park there were people who were just there for "drunkytown" asking who that cat is. A shame.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom